Preview Rd 22: Changes/prematch discussion vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's only one flaw in this argument - if we did get flogged in Adelaide under the alternative scenario, it would not be due to McKay, Larkey and LDU being there instead of Thommo / Tarrant (whoever is the more injured), McDonald and Hrovat/Atley.

Fair point - if that indeed is how things pan out tomorrow.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

We need to get the ball in quickly to him before they flood 2-3 on him.
Yep. I don't know where you would find the statistics for such things, but our ball movement off half back in the second half of the season seems to be downright stagnant compared to the exciting brand we were playing earlier in the season. Maybe teams have figured us out, or perhaps we're just tired and don't have the run in the legs anymore.

I'd be surprised if that wasn't a major cause in our drop of form since the bye.

The thing is that if we can just get to the finals we know our brand under Brad holds up in finals footy. We've proven time and again that it does. We can do some damage if we get to September, especially if we're treated to a September BJ. But it goes without saying that we obviously just have to get there first.

Yep. I don't know where you would find the statistics for such things, but our ball movement off half back in the second half of the season seems to be downright stagnant compared to the exciting brand we were playing earlier in the season. Maybe teams have figured us out, or perhaps we're just tired and don't have the run in the legs anymore.

I'd be surprised if that wasn't a major cause in our drop of form since the bye.

The thing is that if we can just get to the finals we know our brand under Brad holds up in finals footy. We've proven time and again that it does. We can do some damage if we get to September, especially if we're treated to a September BJ. But it goes without saying that we obviously just have to get there first.
Hartung provided a lot of offensive drive.

If we can play with a more open forward line, that would help as well. No reason we can't do this. Helps with defensive running as well in the case of turnovers.

There’s something about AO that challenges us mentally about playing there that if it was Hobart, your plans wouldn’t be a problem

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoping you belt the living daylights out of us and also get up next week. Our lack of KPDs should see Brown secure the Coleman.

(My club is run by absolute morons who are more worried about saving their own hides than planning for next year)

Hoping you belt the living daylights out of us and also get up next week. Our lack of KPDs should see Brown secure the Coleman.

(My club is run by absolute morons who are more worried about saving their own hides than planning for next year)

Realistically Adelaide by 40.
However I wanna enjoy to watch this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back