Autopsy vs Adelaide Rd 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Will Walker absolute trooper. Does ankle, gets strapped, comes back on, does knee. And manages to be one of our best on ground all the while. Brightest star for our future right now for mine. Feel devastated about his knee. I guess the only way it would be worse is if he'd be missing playing Finals because of it. He's had a fantastic start to his career with North. Wishing him all the best for a speedy recovery. He was in a heck of a lot of pain. Fearless. Small kid with great big heart. Love him.

BBB mauled again, worse than ever, but still manages to keep his temper. Tall kid with great big heart. Love him too.

Jarrad! 35 is the new 20. I'd be perfectly happy if you stayed with us another year.

Incredibly proud of Froggy. Possibly the most reliable player out there tonight. Definitely one of this year's pluses.

Goldy stood up for us when it counted more than once. Atley too.

Jack and Jed are insane ramming machines.

I guess if it had to end the way it did, it's okay that it was Betts. We kept him quiet all night (was that Marley's doing? If so, good on him!), and that was a pretty great match saving mark he took. Don't mind him. Could've been a worse way to lose.

And speaking of match-saving marks - Maj! I lost track of how many times you saved us down Back. Thank you.
Couldn't have said it better.

I’ve never seen a bloke put so much loop on every disposal.

Loopy kicks, loopy handballs.

Also hasn’t learnt to draw an opponent, just panics and sells teammates into trouble.
Are we talking about LMac or Clarke? Honestly could be either.

Clarke is just s**t.

If he isn’t missing targets, then he is selling his teammates into trouble.
Well as you can see with my posts I put it very lightly as I refrain from potting them. I guess I am trying to be a little more constructive :)

I am much different in front of a TV in the heat of the moment.....I can tell you that.

Changes? Many things really...in a global sense. Streamlining...the whole ongoing enterprise of it.
You’re not looking at the whole pie Hilly. If NMFC is one big pie, then they’ve left Scotts in charge of that one big pie, then he’ll be in charge of the pie and the players are the fruit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also hasn’t learnt to draw an opponent, just panics and sells teammates into trouble.

I reckon he is one of the few that has gone backwards this year.

Looks stifled in defence, needs to move up the ground.

Well as you can see with my posts I put it very lightly as I refrain from potting them. I guess I am trying to be a little more constructive :)

I am much different in front of a TV in the heat of the moment.....I can tell you that.
There isn’t much to be constructive about.

Runs all day, but may as well not because all it leads to is a turnover.

I’m actually convinced opposition coaches let him run free to prey on his turnovers.

That's spot on, and seriously frustrating. I would have thought that most kids learn how to draw an opponent in juniors, but Clarke doesn't. Even Majak has worked it out and is doing it very well.

Who is our defensive coach?

What is with these stupid idiots constantly pushing up to contests that they can’t impact?

I’ve lost count of the amount of times we push up don’t impact the contest only to watch the ball go over the top and no pressure on the ball coming in.

If you can’t impact stay with your man.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back