Review Dees v Eagles Götterdämmerung - the Good, Bad & Season Ending - Rd 22, 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

IF we make finals will we be playing on a saturday/sunday ?
Will depend on who we play I think

Hopefully anything but Thursday though

Love putting that cannot beat a side in the 8 rubbish to bed - despite the fact that Adelaide were in the 8 when we beat them as were North I believe (could be wrong there). We have been awesome this year away but shaky on the 'G'. Playing a final will also help the side going forward to get better at the close finishes I think as they become accustomed to the extra pressure.

Holy Finals we're actually going to play in September. Cancel those snow trips boys and girls! The pamphlets are coming!

The mids were all great. Hibberd - Jetta - Omac solid as Iraq. Melksham - Hannan brilliant. Gutsy win. Yippee-ki-yay mother*ers!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done dees. I always believed you were/are a pretty damn good side. You're mids bullied ours and you always seemed to find a target inside 50 (19 marks I50). I think you guys may be the only ones that can challenge Richmond this year. We are no chance. Form has been very sketchy since losing NN, Gaff and Kennedy.

Well done to your boys, stoked for you tonight. Can’t say you don’t deserve it after going over there and knocking off WC.
First time Melbourne and Richmond in the finals together since the 40s apparently.

Good to respond to a loss probably the second time this year rolling Adelaide(Adelaide having a down year and aren't in the 8 but still a tough game) after losing to geelong and now rolling west coast after losing to the swans. I reckon had we won against swans we may not have been so desperate to win today, still would have been close but the close games in perth against the coast teams tend to drop off.

Gawn is an amazing ruckman and his ground level work is also very good. The thing is he looks so unco out there compared to grundy who looks like pendlebury but he's very very good.

I'm going to start calling oliver goro because he handpassess like he has four arms.

Still wasteful at times but we won and I'm too f n happy.

First time Melbourne and Richmond in the finals together since the 40s apparently.

Good to respond to a loss probably the second time this year rolling Adelaide(Adelaide having a down year and aren't in the 8 but still a tough game) after losing to geelong and now rolling west coast after losing to the swans. I reckon had we won against swans we may not have been so desperate to win today, still would have been close but the close games in perth against the coast teams tend to drop off.

Gawn is an amazing ruckman and his ground level work is also very good. The thing is he looks so unco out there compared to grundy who looks like pendlebury but he's very very good.

I'm going to start calling oliver goro because he handpassess like he has four arms.

Still wasteful at times but we won and I'm too f n happy.

Goro might be the nickname of the century

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

For the first time in my adult life i'll see my team play in a final.

The great: Nathan Jones interview post match on the MFC website, I'm stoked for him.

- Gawn, back to his best.
- Harmes is becoming a seriously good player
- Melksham, you legend
- loved AVB's first half, the campaigner just loves hurting people
- Jetta, had some massive moments.
- Weid, showed some really good signs
- Brayshaw, way to respond to the campaigners that clocked your brother.
- Hannan, his best game for the club?
- Oliver, will be the best player to ever pull on the red and blue.

This game could be the making of this team, anything is possible and we've given ourselves a chance. im so bloody proud.

Shoutout to AVB - wrecking ball and actually more composed and slick that I remember
Way better by foot than I remember

Remove this Banner Ad

Back