Past Kieren Jack - retired 2019

MF

Good Poster, s**t Bloke
Sep 10, 2006
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Is there a possibility we were simply resting him during his injury stint? I can't recall whether he was injured during a game.

MC Bad Genius

No, not THAT MC Bad Genius. The other one.
Apr 15, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
I know I bang on about this every time, but he cost us another easy girl tonight because he can't kick on his right foot and instead opted for a stupid inside out kick on his left foot. It's just not acceptable to have that kind of flaw after however many years of being a professional footballer.

And then there was the one in the last he should've settled and kicked from 35m out.

I know I bang on about this every time, but he cost us another easy girl tonight because he can't kick on his right foot and instead opted for a stupid inside out kick on his left foot. It's just not acceptable to have that kind of flaw after however many years of being a professional footballer.

And then there was the one in the last he should've settled and kicked from 35m out.

Was annoying he missed Heeney handball to miss contact

Olian

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 12, 2013
Between the Bridges
AFL Club
Sydney

Rampe doesn’t kick off his right either. Would be nice if Jack could kick off both but he doesn’t.

Mick Oxlong

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 27, 2007
AFL Club
Sydney

There was an easy girl? Why was I not made aware of this earlier?

There was an easy girl? Why was I not made aware of this earlier?

Not only a Grumpy but a Grubby elderly man. Admit to coughing up neat gin when I read that.

I’m not that old!

hahaha.. I am Mick and I will give you a tip. We blokes may grow ancient and decrepit but the curse for old blokes is our eyes do not age.

He's come along way...

upload_2018-11-17_16-2-29.png

Back