Steve Utah

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 22, 2011
Your girlfriend's dreams
AFL Club
Essendon
Remember reading this book years ago

https://www.allenandunwin.com/brows...Ross-Coulthart-and-Duncan-McNab-9781742370279

Bloke was a paid informer inside the Bandidos. Book is worth a read.

Anyway I see now he’s amazingly become the first recorded case of an Australian becoming a refugee overseas.

Canadian authorities have accepted that if he were to return to Australia he’d face a genuine threat to his life, and is therefore a valid refugee who will be allowed to stay in the country.

His problems started back in the day when the Crime Commission issued a press release stating they had an active informant inside the Brisbane Bandidos branch. He survived an attempt on his life shortly after.

Authorities have now refused to offer him further protection should he return.

Reports before a Canadian tribunal state that ineptness and corruption within Australian law enforcement contribute to the risk to Utah’s life.

His problems started back in the day when the Crime Commission issued a press release stating they had an active informant inside the Brisbane Bandidos branch. He survived an attempt on his life shortly after.

Authorities have now refused to offer him further protection should he return.

Reports before a Canadian tribunal state that ineptness and corruption within Australian law enforcement contribute to the risk to Utah’s life.

The NSW Crime Commission Bunk?

Faaarrrrrk.

Just a terrible look for anybody trying to offer information

May as well close the cop shops

Nobody should ever work for the cops in that kind of situation, it won't be respected and they won't hesitate to throw them under a bus if it's convenient. Even so, I'm still a bit shocked at this.

I've met some from the NSW CC, young with degrees, cocky, they talk too much, no street smarts.

Saw a piece on ABC news and it was quite damning but I can't find anything in the press today. I imagine 'they' would like this to get as little press as possible.

Monday.

• Canada refugee board agreed Australian authorities had put Stevan Utah's life at risk
  • International law expert says refugee ruling is unprecedented
  • Failure by Australian authorities branded corrupt and inept
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-08-...ator-granted-canadian-refugee-status/10122646

Back