Leagues BigFooty Tragics - Supercoach Cash Leagues 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I get knocked out of my Tragics 2 final by 40 points ..... a special thank you to Mr Hogan & Mr Ahern :mad:

I lost the other semi by 30-odd points.

Switched my captain to Macrae (150 points) just 20 minutes before the Dogs game, only to chicken out and put it back on Gawn (80 points).

That's SC for you.

Good luck to all those in the Prelims!

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
I lost the other semi by 30-odd points.

Switched my captain to Macrae (150 points) just 20 minutes before the Dogs game, only to chicken out and put it back on Gawn (80 points).

That's SC for you.

Good luck to all those in the Prelims!
Man something like that is enough to make me post puppies

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
You thrashed me in the minor round .....and we both know you should have won our Final ...yours was the better team
Nah came down to the last couple of players. Ryan and Langdon shat the bed against you. (Langdon scored 113 last weekend.) Langdon an ultra POD but cost me big time. s**t happens. IF ya feeling guilty though I'm happy to take any prize money you win. :D

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Nah came down to the last couple of players. Ryan and Langdon shat the bed against you. (Langdon scored 113 last weekend.) Langdon an ultra POD but cost me big time. s**t happens. IF ya feeling guilty though I'm happy to take any prize money you win. :D
Nah Hogan & Ahern cause me to lose by 40 .....all they had to do was get a 78 & 55 respectively .....how F....g hard is that !!!

Tragics 1 at 86, really solid effort to rank in the top 100.
Div 4 ranked 11 and BF Pies 69, too. Others probably going just as well I am not across.
Genuinely not bad given we're more loose confederations as opposed to the tightly drilled leagues elsewhere.
8baae892-6d76-4304-9e2c-8c9b106c7bbe_text.gif

Good luck Gigantic this week or the T2 Granny, should be a bloody tight tussle mate, and to FAILTOSUCCEED unlucky last weekend mate. I only just got ya thanks to you having to field the spud Giro.
Good luck mate, let's hope I don't have to field Giro this week

Thanks mate, Buddy and Grundy the difference.
Not sure who you're playing next week but good luck mate. Finished on top and deserve to win.

Highest points overall: $300
Highest round score: $200

1st in league finals: $200
2nd in league finals: $100
3rd in league finals: $50
4th in league finals: $50
Sooooooooooooo. Who's in the money?

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
For Tragics 2:
Highest points overall: Spacedog
Highest Round Score: FAILTOSUCCEED scored 2703 in round 20. Don't remember seeing anything better than that. If there was speak up or forever hold your peace.
1st League Finals: Gigantic
2nd League Finals: big_bazza
3rd League Finals: FAILTOSUCCEED
4th League Finals: balmainforever

Grats to all winners!

Have checked all rounds. The 2703 listed above was the highest for the year in T2.

I scored 2643 in Round 23, with Walters, NicNat, Howe, and former premo Rockliff all on my bench.
They were covered by Fritsch, Sauce, Mihocek, and Sier.

Just another reason why we should conserve our trades!

Grats to all winners!

I scored 2643 in Round 23, with Walters, NicNat, Howe, and former premo Rockliff all on my bench.
They were covered by Fritsch, Sauce, Mihocek, and Sier.

Just another reason why we should conserve our trades!
I'm not sure what's I would have scored but it was 2,500 odd in the last round with Danger VC and Ahern captain. I didn't think Ahern was playing. I set after the Geelong game and didn't check again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back