Multiplat Life is Strange 2

Out September 27th.

And out now is The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit, a one episode prequel to the sequel that will have choice consequences leading into the sequel. It's available now for free!

Managed to get through it last night. Only takes about an hour/hour and a half. Very much just a taster/intro of things to come.

They're not very creative in how they kill off the parent. Another car accident (albeit a hit and run). End is interesting, not sure if he does actually develop some kind of telekinesis or he's just imagining it.

Initially thought the dad was just an arsehole, then realised he was struggling with the loss of his wife. Tired to help out around the house. He's still a jerk though.

No choices to list.

Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves/Patrick Beverley/Footscray
now the decision, wait for all episodes to come out before playing or not
Whenever I consider buying an episodic game early I think back to the cliffhanger at the end of Life is Strange episode 4 and realise that I wouldn't have coped waiting a month to see that out.

I'll wait. :rainbow:

Whenever I consider buying an episodic game early I think back to the cliffhanger at the end of Life is Strange episode 4 and realise that I wouldn't have coped waiting a month to see that out.

I'll wait. :rainbow:
Yeah I think I will do the same, did it for the original and before the storm and The Wolf Among Us

Anyone played this? It's 50% off on Black Friday sales, think I'll grab it.
I'm going to start playing it over the holidays probably, it's on game pass but ep 5 won't hit there until next year

Back