QFA Div 2 North

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed on carraras facebook page that the games down there, $5 entry with funds going to the farmers drought appeal

Confirmed on carraras facebook page that the games down there, $5 entry with funds going to the farmers drought appeal
Going to be a huge ask of Kedron to advance into the GF now the game is at Carrara, the Saints don’t loose at home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carrara haven’t lost a home game all season,they know their oval and how to play it very well.
Agree Redcliffe could go out in straight sets.

Anything can happen, that's the great thing about finals. With the predicted rain down there this weekend it could be anyone's game - survival of the fittest.

Ha ha if they stacked with firsts last week they should drop them for ressies this week.
I think all the bs about stacking is well and truly wrong.

Even if they did stack once upon a time. There’s no way Dutchie would be over there letting that bs happen with his playing squad.

He’s got expectations and standards. Great coach and even better bloke!

The last time I was at Carrara it rained the night before and it was a mud pit in the middle and surface water in plenty of spots.
If it rains on Friday and Saturday and the ressies chop it up the main game could come down to a battle of who has the best mudlarks.
The big key forwards could become obsolete.
The game plan goes out the window and it becomes a battle of stoppage after stoppage.
I reckon that evens it up and team selection will be cruital.
Won't be pretty to watch but should be a close contest.
Thoughts on that.

The last time I was at Carrara it rained the night before and it was a mud pit in the middle and surface water in plenty of spots.
If it rains on Friday and Saturday and the ressies chop it up the main game could come down to a battle of who has the best mudlarks.
The game plan goes out the window and it becomes a battle of stoppage after stoppage.
Thoughts on that.
My thoughts are Ipswich will be rubbing their hands together watching 2 teams smash each other in the rain for a spot in the granny

Thoughts on that.
Agree mate, inside grunt will play a massive role in the results if wet. Big forwards impact will be nullified. Both teams have some key players in the middle. Will be a tight result.

Thoughts on that.

You trying to talk your way into team selection Buck? Lol

Good luck to both sides tomorrow and hope the winner comes through unscathed and can put their best foot forward next week in the big dance.

I see the audio of Plugger doing the rounds again and even getting some air time on a few radio stations.

Still think who ever recorded it and then put up on social media was a bit ordinary. And then certain people at same club to still reposting just as low.

Think inner sanctum of change rooms should never be compromised.

Few blokes walking around with nice targets on their back I would think.

I see the audio of Plugger doing the rounds again and even getting some air time on a few radio stations.

Still think who ever recorded it and then put up on social media was a bit ordinary. And then certain people at same club to still reposting just as low.

Think inner sanctum of change rooms should never be compromised.

Few blokes walking around with nice targets on their back I would think.

Agree, but if he’s paid $10k to discuss it on the Footy Show one night then he may be happy it got out there!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back