• Already a member but not rejoining

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • Hoping to join

Votes: 36 20.8%
  • Chris Masten

Votes: 65 37.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds like you've been doing it wrong all season.

The easiest way is getting off at Canning Bridge, walking up stairs (or lift) and hopping on an express bus to Optus Stadium.

Quicker, and less walking than both the previous 661 or transferring trains at Perth options.
When you say Express bus does that mean no pickups along Canning Highway.

658 no stops. 659 may stop - but rarely. It stopped once yesterday. So either bus is fine.

Unless you're trying to catch the 659 after Canning Bridge, in which case you're s**t outta luck because every bus is always too full to stop for you.

Thanks mate, will do that. It still doesnt alter how poxy the walk bridge idea is. Apparently its all fenced off for pedestrians and cars , they only shuttle busses there. It is nothing like scenic coffee shops or bars that would be logical . Even the Gloucester Park restaurant and bars arent able to be utilised. But that walk bridge isnt worksafe the polished concrete should be a rough finish it is truly a dogs balls down there .
Bridge idea is fine - it's not there as the main way for people on the Mandurah to get to Perth Stadium. Just an option.

The bridge isn't finished yet - just at a level it can be used - so hopefully they sort out the rest of the issues. It was originally designed to be closer to the bars and restaurants, but NIMBYs complained.

Hi guys as similar to what I have posted on the Perth Stadium main forum.
Thank you to all the people who took part in my recent surveys and congrats to BigFooty member wild side for being the winner of the $50 Camfield voucher which was drawn randomly.

I have one final and similar survey for anyone who would like to take part in it if you have attended an event post the opening of the Matagarup Bridge. Another $50 Camfield voucher will be given to a random survey participant so please like this post if you have undertook the survey.
https://curtin.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9pN1nXqf6cQNPff

As mentioned before these surveys have received ethics approval from Curtin.

Cheers and enjoy the rest of the footy season at Optus Stadium (especially the home final(s) we will be getting!)

So ends our first home and away season at the new stadium. All in all pretty happy with the stadium and our performances playing in it. Would have been nice to win yesterday but only 3 losses for the season is a pretty fair effort and well in advance of my expectations. Hopefully we get see a final win or two there in the coming weeks.

Have been pretty happy with the change to the new stadium....it has been a much better overall experience. Would be good if an additional large pub/restaurant could be added somewhere in the stadium surrounds to keep the Camfield honest. The connection of the Thornlie train line to Cockburn probably cant come quick enough either to spread the load on PT after the game.

Have been pretty happy with the change to the new stadium....it has been a much better overall experience. Would be good if an additional large pub/restaurant could be added somewhere in the stadium surrounds to keep the Camfield honest. The connection of the Thornlie train line to Cockburn probably cant come quick enough either to spread the load on PT after the game.
Yeah I've been wondering how long they have exclusive rights there? Would be great to add something along side it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has there been any comms out on how the ticketing for Perth Finals will go,
Should pretty much be the same as previous, except no Noteholder window now.

Members get a window, 1 ticket per barcode, then general public.

However at this stage it's not clear when we will be playing final/s at home. Could be:
* week 1 + week 2
* week 1 + week 3
* week 2
* week 3

Should pretty much be the same as previous, except no Noteholder window now.

Members get a window, 1 ticket per barcode, then general public.

However at this stage it's not clear when we will be playing final/s at home. Could be:
* week 1 + week 2
* week 1 + week 3
* week 2
* week 3
Not sure if this would help:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...8/news-story/d01988e213f36bc86cde8e5bf46f73d8

Just rang Eagles … its sounds like Perth Finals are
All seated Members go first at same time on the Monday, so doesn't matter which Reserve you are (ABCDE),
Guessing massive overload at opening time. (50,000+ members )
then Tuesday its "In the Wings:
and if any left General Public go Wednesday.

Last edited:
All seated Members go first at same time on the Monday, so doesn't matter which Reserve you are (ABCDE),
I don't like this......

Yep, make sense - I forgot about the ITW window.

Side note, if we make the GF, A Reserve DO get priority then.
P1 = A Reserve, Blue & Gold Terrace, Club 87 and Victorian Platinum members
P2 = B, C, D and E

Yep, make sense - I forgot about the ITW window.

Side note, if we make the GF, A Reserve DO get priority then.
P1 = A Reserve, Blue & Gold Terrace, Club 87 and Victorian Platinum members
P2 = B, C, D and E

yep correct confirmed that today as well

Back