Port Fraudelaide will be shown up for who they really are this weekend

Remove this Banner Ad

You have to laugh at these crow fans, happy to finish 12th as long as Port miss the 8. What a sad existence they must live.

And yet the despair and gnashing of teeth after port lost the Showdown was epic

Never change port flogs
Never ever change

#lolport

You have to laugh at these crow fans, happy to finish 12th as long as Port miss the 8. What a sad existence they must live.

So why are their threads like the 'Camry Crows Offseason' and 'Inseason' threads? Were these created by AFC supporters or by Teal muppets? Isn't that what this place exists for. And don't tell me you weren't rubbing yourself into a frenzy at the thought of Port being top 4 and us missing the 8. You guys missing the 8 is just a massive bonus that takes the edge off a s**t season.

Do you know what's an epic fail?

Minor premiers to 12th.

12th!

It could have been worse. Imagine if we spent 1.5-2 million on shiny new recruits, had an relatively easy draw, had a better run with injuries and still went backwards :eek:

Yet you essentially do the identical thing about the Crows.

Obviously cognitive dissonance is a by-product of #Portlogic

I haven't seen this many crow fans in one place at one time since they had themselves pencilled in for last years grand final.

You can hardly walk in this mire!

lizard-lounge.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I frequented the Bay more often and saw this thread when it was opened I would’ve laughed and said the OP was off his chop.
Sadly though he was 100% on the money :(

As did those puffers that commented when the thread opened.

They’ve gone now

Can’t argue with the OP and I can’t believe it at least a portion of Subaru’s dribble

We are s**t, we are taking Melbourne’s place in the comp as the “despair” and we will be so for 3 more years good times to come

Be strong my Port breatheren in 10 years time if we exist at all we can reminisce about the signing of Kern Hinkley and laugh about it

Can’t argue with the OP and I can’t believe it at least a portion of Subaru’s dribble

We are s**t, we are taking Melbourne’s place in the comp as the “despair” and we will be so for 3 more years good times to come

Be strong my Port breatheren in 10 years time if we exist at all we can reminisce about the signing of Kern Hinkley and laugh about it
Why wait 10 years !!!
Join in with us and laugh NOW!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back