Opinion It’s time for Rob Chapman to * off

Should Rob Chapman stay?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow, why don't we all just go out and burn the club down while we are at it.
if we moved on everyone we want, there will be nobody left to run the club.
Anyone would think we are a financial wreck and our football department is at Carlton levels

My view is Chapman will move on midway thru 2019 when his terms ups. He may have handed over earlier but unfortunate events may have put a damper on that.

Unlikely Since Westpac moved him on the presidents job has open lots of doors for him and given him an income

1 year is too long for the wrong person. 50 years (exaggeration I know) is too short for the right person. I don’t buy into this rule about someone can only stay so long. Boards should be voted in and out.

That’s why members and key steakholders should have a say on who represents them.

The way the system is set up, we have to wait for him to walk away.
No, but if Big Footy had a say in who stayed and went, it’d be a constantly revolving door! ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Rob also knew your sister :rolleyes:?

She is prolific. macca23 will be a gentlemen, but he will endorse this. Funny story, sister is the eldest and is prolific, brother is the second eldest and has been equally prolific. Then there's me, and you can count the amount of chicks that I've shagged on 1 hand, despite being the best looking of the 3. Ask macca about his interlude with a certain legend's daughter a few moons ago. I doubt that he'll post it for everyone, but certain well respected posters might get a PM. So, if you know any of those, they might be able to forward it to you.

The club's constitution needs to be changed to give members voting rights, simple as that.

Welcome to 3-4 years ago, with little support, might I add. The constitution won't be changed because there's no decent reason to change it as far as the controllers are concerned. Back in the day, the SANFL had this opportunity, but even after Trigg's furq up, didn't choose to enact the change afforded them as license holders. I expect that this was the trade off with the initial s**t deal that we signed to move to AO. It's well too late now to complain about how we were incorporated, there's literally nothing stopping Chapman passing on the Chairmanship to his first born. But, I've been only laboring this point for how long????

5 year maximum term for any board member.

Then add five years for any premierships won during that time.

Had we won the flag, ferret face would have resigned. That way it would have been, "i've done as much as I can, I've fixed it, and we're top of the world" Now it's a complete s**t show, as it was when Trigg furqued us over, he won't be going. Nothing is more certain. We can't be better with him, and we can't improve whilst he's still hanging around.

Melbourne St Kilda Fremantle Gold Coast Giants Carlton

I've not ever seen it presented so obviously. If that's them, then that's the proof that our culture is completely furqued. A culture that Fagan has eased into and that Roo encourages by way of hiring his entirely incompetent mate. Seriously though old man, there's no way that we exist amongst that group of clubs.

Back