2018 Injuries and Suspensions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
Hey man, I traded in Boak FFS. Don't see anyone giving me any sympathy for this human centipede of fail

View attachment 543623

I traded him in around the same time so I know those feels, from memory he was averaging high 90s when I traded him in but hasn't reached that average once since then, just a range of s**t to mediocre scores in the 60s, 70s and 80s. Definitely on the never again list.

Oct 17, 2017
Puppies
AFL Club
West Coast
Fyfe is going to play. Walters and Ryan are tests.

ross lyon laughs.PNG

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
In hindsight you should have picked up Brayshaw who also had the Rd13 bye like Howe, but was still only 420k at Rd10 and has averaged 101 since then.

I had Brayshaw in my starting team up until round 1 teams were announced and when he wasn't selected I turfed him for Boner. LOL!

I brought in Brayshaw for Savage 2 weeks ago with my last trade but too little too late just like with getting Lloyd in so late for Sicily.

Copped a pretty hefty knee to the kidneys late in the game.

I think he'll be okay but keep an eye on him through the week.
Doesn't strike me as one who will shirk away from this week, pretty sure the future Captain will go down with the sinking ship until the end.

Sydney coach John Longmire is confident Lance Franklin will overcome a groin injury in time for Saturday night's high-stakes showdown with Hawthorn at the SCG.

The superstar forward is in doubt as the Swans and Hawks clash for an all-important top-four berth in the final-round showdown.

Franklin was not involved in training with the main group on Tuesday after tightening up in the late stages of the Swans' weekend comeback win over Sydney rivals GWS.

"He's going OK. It's not unusual that he doesn't do much training during the week," Longmire said.

"If you understand what he's able to play with during the year, you're usually pretty confident in his ability to get himself right.

"If anyone can play, we tend to back Buddy in because he's just got the ability to get himself up week in, week out.

"He's shown it for a long time."

Longmire was so confident that the four-times Coleman Medallist would be fit to tackle his former club that he refused to discuss possible replacements.

"Clearly we'd much prefer him to play," the coach said.

"If he doesn't, what the team looks like I'm not sure yet because we haven't crossed that bridge at the present time because we don't have to.

"So we'll see how the week goes and we'll have a bit more of an idea on Thursday.

"But obviously we'll give him every chance and if it's not Thursday, then we'll give him until game day."

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back