Preview Changes R23 v Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the Eagles will be tempted to play OAllen. He’s very highly regarded at the club and unlike Waterman he offers a genuine marking threat. Waterman is tallish but he plays more like a flanker/link up player whereas OAllen plays like a genuine KP forward. Obviously still a kid and needs to physically develop.

It'd be a brave call to bring him in for his second AFL game in a must-win match, especially since his first game was as a defender.

But I like it.

It'd be a brave call to bring him in for his second AFL game in a must-win match, especially since his first game was as a defender.

But I like it.

It would be brave and TBH we do seem to have favoured a more conservative approach to selection particularly deeper into a season under Simmo.

I hope it happens though. There’s something about OAllen ....

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think the Eagles will be tempted to play OAllen. He’s very highly regarded at the club and unlike Waterman he offers a genuine marking threat. Waterman is tallish but he plays more like a flanker/link up player whereas OAllen plays like a genuine KP forward. Obviously still a kid and needs to physically develop.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
Tbf that’s the role club wants Waterman to play atm. Think in this instance I’d pick Waterman as he not only has experience but his size means that he would attract a tall defender.

For that to happen someone would need to get back to you :oops:

The next option is 4.5hr later for a midnight arrival. Seems unlikely.

If they're on the 12.45 flight they've snuck off without a media conference or any reporting on who's at the airport :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how's all the tipsters!?!? give it a f*** break you morons! it's 2nd vs 15th!!!! Pricktorians acting like it's going to be a walk-over for brisbane. Jog on you muppets.
I reckon we will come out of the blocks and hammer Brisbane. The question will be whether we maintain that or let them back in like the St K match.

how's all the tipsters!?!? give it a f*** break you morons! it's 2nd vs 15th!!!! Pricktorians acting like it's going to be a walk-over for brisbane. Jog on you muppets.
Yeah, it's funny how the Eagles have been completely written off after Gaff was suspended. The last two games have actually been really competitive against two teams with heaps to play for.

We should win but I think Brisbane will go very hard early, the trick will be to build enough of a lead to break their spirit. I'll be very nervous if it's close in the fourth, then it becomes a 50/50 game.

I reckon we will come out of the blocks and hammer Brisbane. The question will be whether we maintain that or let them back in like the St K match.
I'm waking up sunday morning not even remotely concerned about the result. We're talking about a team who lost to Richmond by 74 points two weeks ago... and won by 4 points against gold coast last weekend! So much hot air being blown about this match. West coast by 40-50 points by 3 quarter time.

Yeah, it's funny how the Eagles have been completely written off after Gaff was suspended. The last two games have actually been really competitive against two teams with heaps to play for.

We should win but I think Brisbane will go very hard early, the trick will be to build enough of a lead to break their spirit. I'll be very nervous if it's close in the fourth, then it becomes a 50/50 game.
I HATE making excuses, but West Coast have been playing without a proper forward line for the second half of the season. I can guarantee if Darling had of played out last weeks game the result would have been very different. I've played enough footy to know that taking out your KPF in the first 10 minutes of a game sets you up for a struggle. ESPECIALLY without another trained KPF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back