Player Watch Sam Murray - (Delisted 2019)

Remove this Banner Ad

Exclusive look at the meet-up of people posting in this thread:

HHbvt1D.jpg

Mar 29, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
The timing of this is very suspicious.
AFL and media are out to derail us. The fools will be very disappointed.

As Howe said, our culture is strong. We will prevail.

I would like to know who from the AFl leaked this? It is supposed to be a confidential process and this pathetic organisation publishes it.

WTF is going on and how many other teams this year have had this happen and nothing gets reported.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

JOELY

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 9, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
The timing of this is very suspicious.
AFL and media are out to derail us. The fools will be very disappointed.

As Howe said, our culture is strong. We will prevail.

You could potentially see the timing another way, the news came out of a Friday, the day we elect a new prime minister, and still far enough from a finals campaign. Today would be the day we'd want it to come out if any.

You could potentially see the timing another way, the news came out of a Friday, the day we elect a new prime minister, and still far enough from a finals campaign. Today would be the day we'd want it to come out if any.
We have a new prime minister?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Maybe, although Morrison has not been elected and hopefully never will.

Loving this thread.
Suddenly, all my ranting and raving about druggies is being reinforced.
Feeling the love.
Can’t see how anything you said is being reinforced here.

Loving this thread.
Suddenly, all my ranting and raving about druggies is being reinforced.
Feeling the love.

Really?

You don’t prefer that this whole sorry mess had never happened in the first place?

Terrible timing for the club.It looks like his career is over,unless he can somehow prove that he took the coke the day before the test.I just wonder though,why are these drug stories about Collingwood players always leaked to the press before the final results are in.It doesn't seem to happen to any other club

Because People hate Collingwood and know if was another club no one would Care

You believe Howe...….good on you Anzacday.

Today changes nothing...…..just like the Keeffe and Thomas incident...…..just like the self reporting loophole we abused...……..

If I was CEO of Collingwood I would test our players on a weekly basis...…..every single one of them.

So Club full of Druggies?

So Club full of Druggies?
It’s not TD. One incident does not mean there is a problem. Our culture is fantastic, and it’s one reason why we are on the verge of a top 4 finish.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back