Player Watch Sam Murray - (Delisted 2019)

Remove this Banner Ad

Not excusing Sam, and many will dismiss the comparison - but if clubs like Hawthorn can have their captain done for drink driving in the finals, brush it off and still win the flag...then we’ll keep going and push as far into September as we can.

Not your best work Vicky Park.

How long did Warnie cop for a “diet pill’?

Not your best work Vicky Park.

How long did Warnie cop for a “diet pill’?
Not enough. That was a blight on Australia being hard on its own drug cheats.

Although I haven’t chest thumped in this thread as per normal I am sick of these incidents occurring at OUR Club.

Really disappointed today to be honest.

Murray, like every AFL player, is given a lecture at the start of every pre season about illicit drugs, performance enhancing drugs and the responsibility of athletes in our competition to be responsible for everything they consume.
They know the consequences because they are reminded on a yearly basis.
It’s a living thing & I can’t get it out of my head.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simply not true, no one in their right mind would use Coke to aid athletic performance, in the bedroom yes, but not on a sporting field.
Agree unlikely but it is on the WADA list for a reason. I was just putting that up to say no one on here at this point knows Sams intention.

Simply not true, no one in their right mind would use Coke to aid athletic performance, in the bedroom yes, but not on a sporting field.

That doesn’t change the fact it is a stimulant Frankie.

Jesus Christ the parallels with 2008 keep occurring. Drama right before finals, Fremantle in Perth sitting in the bottom reaches of the ladder as our final round opponent, top four spot in the making or breaking of the result.

I’m getting deja vu.

Jesus Christ the parallels with 2008 keep occurring. Drama right before finals, Fremantle in Perth sitting in the bottom reaches of the ladder as our final round opponent, top four spot in the making or breaking of the result.

I’m getting deja vu.

What if he took it 2 days before?
If it’s still detectable in his system on game day, it’s still potentially performance enhancing on game day. Game, set, match.

I’m getting deja vu.
Isn’t the messiah coaching us now?
So no 2008 repeat.....

You believe Howe...….good on you Anzacday.

Today changes nothing...…..just like the Keeffe and Thomas incident...…..just like the self reporting loophole we abused...……..

If I was CEO of Collingwood I would test our players on a weekly basis...…..every single one of them.
I don’t think the AFLPA really give you that chance...

I’m getting deja vu.

Tell me we won dude?

I don’t think the AFLPA really give you that chance...

F k the AFLPA our players are dumb as dogshit........enough is enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back