Preview Changes R23 v Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Game day boys let’s smash Brisbane like the average team they are . And play the Maggie’s at home . Stick it up the vics and the media!!

Don't see much for the talls given the conditions up here. Half an inch of rain has fallen already today with more to come.
Nelson will have to come in I think.

Especially if Hipwood has withdrawn

Completely agree. I like the allen in to straighten us up, even in the wet.

Its the schoey in that doesnt really make sense, I feel like they just wanted to find a way to get him in. It makes a lot more sense to play a small like nelson.

Guess the tough call for the MC was schoey is a lot better than nelson, but nelson gives is more speed...

He was just about BOG for a few weeks before he went down. Having him in allows McGovern to do his thing. Oscar Allen cracking another game this late is odd.

Starting to think the week off b4 finals will get us again. Would be much bettee ro play the pies travelling to perth 2 weeks in a row

WCE need the bye also. Yeo has not been at his best, nor has McGovern. These aren't form issues, but players needing a rest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Oscar Allen will play forward? I guess Schofield is in as Jetta replacement and will have a role to run with the ball.

Should be Vardy or Lycett dropped though and not Ah Chee. He seems to be the whipping boy. Was very good against Port then week later didn't do much but same with a lot of other players....who were both crap against Port and Melbourne and still stay in the team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back