Vents and Regrets Thread 2018 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

10 WTF. Did you not have a single playing bench rookie during the MBR's?

Yeah my rookies were complete dogshit

I copped 6 in round 12 alone. couldn’t even get Scott Jones’s 38 cos Grundy and Gawn were both playing. Then he was dropped the following week when they both had the bye
dawson-crying-animated.gif

AF5_D2_B72_96_E7_424_E_A094_FCD71571_E894.jpg

I copped 6 in round 12 alone. couldn’t even get Scott Jones’s 38 cos Grundy and Gawn were both playing. Then he was dropped the following week when they both had the bye

The byes were a season killer for me too...:knife::fireemoji::scissors::pill:

2 weeks of 16 on field...:skull::skull::skull:

Capture.PNG

8NKY.gif

Holy sheet batman

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trading in Howe instead of Lloyd because Lloyd had the round 14 bye. Not only has Lloyd outscored but Howe the campaigner has missed a handful of games. Useless kent
Was about to post the same thing!

The other disaster was my accidental trade out of McGovern for Webster (was mucking around after lockout was in force and unable to reverse the trade).

Together they've cost me trades and hundreds of points and that's seen me go out of league finals in straight sets and my ranking plummet.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Rory Sloane.
******* showboating marshmallow campaigner.
Wasted my last trade on that bloody drongo and them he softs it on GF day with an ingrown follicle.
campaigner campaigner campaigner campaigner

Traded Dunkley out after Rd2 because Bevo was playing him as a KP forward (right up until the byes when he was dropped for 3 games) instead of on-ball like he did in JLT. It could/should have been my best initial pick at 296k had he played inside-mid from the start. (116 average since Rd15) FU Bevo, you can't coach for s**t.

Michael Hurley went from 'nailed it' to 'vent and regret' very quickly.

David Mundy playing a blinder yesterday and then suddenly going missing in the last quarter to post a sub 80.

But the biggest... taking the VC off Danger yesterday thinking he would take it easy on the Suns.

I kept 1 trade in case I made the GF and needed one through injury. Lost last week by 6 when Doedee went off injured. Prior to that I was well on my way.

Turns out the trade I was going to make wouldve got me over the line by a lot, and I still wouldve had a full compliment this week with a playing reserve in every position.

Rory Sloane.
******* showboating marshmallow campaigner.
Wasted my last trade on that bloody drongo and them he softs it on GF day with an ingrown follicle.

I suspect you'll delete this when the circumstances are explained (if they choose to do so).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back