Vents and Regrets Thread 2018 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way too many to list lol

Any other season, Stef's 106 average and 22 games would have been a great pick, but this year with Grundy going 130, it's a shocker. So many points lost just from that

DrummoSolo

All Australian
Feb 8, 2010
Geelong
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Aston Villa
Way too many to list lol

Any other season, Stef's 106 average and 22 games would have been a great pick, but this year with Grundy going 130, it's a shocker. So many points lost just from that

Decided to crack the maths here having made the same call.

My finishing rank of 8109 goes to about 3835. Sobering.

If anyone ever mentions Relton as the worst SC player ever. I present this campaigner. This was a number 4 pick by the way.

We legit saw better scores from rookies that were sub affected.

I have never seen anything worse than this. This s**t goes into the hall of fame.

Congratulations Luke Davies-Useless of being the shittiest rookie in history.

maxresdefault.jpg

I suspect you'll delete this when the circumstances are explained (if they choose to do so).
Aah, god, just googled, bereavement in his family potentially. Poor bloke.

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
If anyone ever mentions Relton as the worst SC player ever. I present this campaigner. This was a number 4 pick by the way.

I have never seen anything worse than this. This s**t goes into the hall of fame.

View attachment 549993
Thanks Luke Davies-Useless for being a soft squib and allowing Ahern to take your spot and handing me two GF wins against Hai_Newman and Keg on legs :moustache:

Jan 2, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne

View attachment 549993

Break out season next year? :p

Aug 7, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Rams, 76's, Brewers
An early award

Cam O'Shea is 26 year of age and in his prime.
He played in Carlton's backline where the pill was for 98% of every game. Except v the Suns of course.
In 4 of his games he went 8, 13, 14, 18.

Averaged less than LDU!!!

Congrats Cam.

Golden-Turd-Award.jpg

An early award

Cam O'Shea is 26 year of age and in his prime.
He played in Carlton's backline where the pill was for 98% of every game. Except v the Suns of course.
In 4 of his games he went 8, 13, 14, 18.

Averaged less than LDU!!!

Congrats Cam.

View attachment 550327

Yeah but we dont even know if Carlton were trying to get the ball....

Try reading properly and not assuming things

Yeah, ok. If you were confining your comment to SC only, then you could (weakly) argue it's not a judgement of football ability, I suppose.

Of course, then, the line "Congratulations Luke Davies-Useless of being the shittiest rookie in history" is in the SC context only, isn't it? On that basis, shouldn't it be literally correct? Without even looking it up, I bet there have been many other rookies with shitter SC seasons. Possibly even Relton.

Splitting hairs ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back