F1 Championship 2018 - Round 13 - Belgian Grand Prix

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 20, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
After a month off F1 is back. It was a pretty busy mid season break;

The only lingering question we didn't get answered was regarding the second seat at Ferrari, although it is expected that Kimi will sign on soon.

Anyway its the second half of the season, and thankfully we still have a championship up for battle. The top few in the standings
1. Hamilton - 218
2. Vettel - 189
3. Raikkonen - 146
4. Bottas - 132
5. Ricciardo - 118
6. Verstappen - 105

Last year Ferrari fell away big time in the second half of the year and Hamilton cruised towards another World Title. It appears as though he might have a bit more of a fight on his hands this time round hopefully. Anyway the race details are as follows

Race Times:
Qualifying: 11pm EST Saturday
Race: 11.10pm EST Sunday
http://whenisf1on.com/
1200px-Spa-Francorchamps_of_Belgium.svg.png

Laps: 44
Lap Record: 1:46:577 (Vettel, 2017)
Tyres: Supersoft (Red), Soft (Yellow), Medium (White) (last year I think we had Ultras)

On a quick circuit like this, I expect Mercedes and Ferrari to battle it out way ahead of the rest.

and despite 3 weeks off, Ricciardos car mysteriously has a problem that barely sees him get out on track for Practice 1 with 4 minutes left in the session....

Let the Red Bull bs start. Horner just interviewed then saying its a Fuel Injector problem.

and despite 3 weeks off, Ricciardos car mysteriously has a problem that barely sees him get out on track for Practice 1 with 4 minutes left in the session....

Let the Red Bull bs start. Horner just interviewed then saying its a Fuel Injector problem.
Its going to be the story of the rest of the year for Daniel I reckon. Max will outscore him in the drivers championship and RBR will use that to justify their situation going forward.

Geez today has been a fountain of new information. The contradicting stories between Alonso and Horner are fascinating. Either Alonso is lying just to stir the pot or Horner is lying to keep up the pretense they wanted Ricciardo to sign all year.

Either way im glad Dan is going to a new team. With each passing week since his decision was announced it seems more and more like a good move.

Bottas starting from the back of the grid taking a whole bunch of penalties

Also a few technical changes at Force India. The team had to change its name (financial issues) so its now Racing Point Force India. Because they are a "new" team they have had their constructors points wiped and are technically competing in their first grand prix this weekend. No changes to their engine allocations (doesn't get reset like the points do)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Horner hair looks fake , Ricciardo is a bit of a dickhead off the track and his stupid boot drinking makes him look like a real tosser . I think he is trying to emulate Dave Reynolds the quirky V8 supercar driver . He is still my favourite driver in F1. Despite me being a pom I hate Hamilton and enjoyed the German team mate Rosberg winning the championship . I would prefer Vettel this year .

If you havent watched Will do his business, he's very good IMO.

Some good interviews here. Im sure you all know about these but if you dont, good for a gander.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back