Claim your player-who's yours?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My previous 'claimed' player was Bailey Dale and he hasn't done so badly. Of the more recent additions, the stand out favourite for mine is Lewis Young - still the same age as this year's draftees and with talent to burn. Huge future!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can I claim buku khamis now?

I saw an interview with him, this young man with his great attitude stands for everything that makes Australia great. I am prepared to embrace his culture because he has embraced ours. I hope he makes it as an AFL star and walks away from the game after 200+ senior appearances, one club player, decorated, premierships, financially set up for the rest of his life.

But, yeah, you got in ahead of me.

I saw an interview with him, this young man with his great attitude stands for everything that makes Australia great. I am prepared to embrace his culture because he has embraced ours. I hope he makes it as an AFL star and walks away from the game after 200+ senior appearances, one club player, decorated, premierships, financially set up for the rest of his life.

But, yeah, you got in ahead of me.

Im already a big fan

A rough road it was for Clay and I, but ultimately successful in the long haul, if sadly over.

So how does this work, do i pick a new player or do I automatically get the next No.14 having batted till end of Overs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back