Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Rod Cleary's VicBet is bookmaker that Iv'e been using for the last little while. Unparalleled customer service.

They also have a BOB - best of the best on all Australian Venues, which is awesome!!

Couldn't recommend them highly enough.

www.vicbet.com

Rod Cleary's VicBet is bookmaker that Iv'e been using for the last little while. Unparalleled customer service.

They also have a BOB - best of the best on all Australian Venues, which is awesome!!

Couldn't recommend them highly enough.

www.vicbet.com
You seem like a reliable source.

New sportsbet desktop site can't be accessed via internet explorer. Browser options are firefox & google chrome

still love ladbrokes with the odds boost and cash outs
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IMO 1 rule with formatting is the less it looks like a tablet/mobile layout the better it is.

This is a universal rule not just for bookmakers websites. SB trends more towards app and away from website making it worse.
Except over 50% of web traffic is from mobile/tablets...
Speed is crucial to a gambling website in my opinion and their new layout is definitely faster than the previous one. If you want to compare extremes, try using the Unibet website.

Speed is crucial to a gambling website in my opinion and their new layout is definitely faster than the previous one. If you want to compare extremes, try using the Unibet website.

just because traffic is mobile based doesn't mean the website should be compromised for it. Unibet is slow, but probably has a better format now.

big fonts, big links no depth to page makes you equally better off just using the app.

Noticed Pointsbet have recently added rewards points you can earn when placing bets and then convert to bonus bets. I haven’t seen any marketing for it though so wondering if it’s actually active yet. The couple of settled bets in the last 24 hours have not changed my balance anyway.

would suggest more than 50% of the money they make is from racing too, but wouldn't make sense to have racing as the only option
mobile site for mobiles, desktop site for desktops, makes sense. can even set it up so people can access m.sportsbet.com.au from their browser so everyone happy

Noticed Pointsbet have recently added rewards points you can earn when placing bets and then convert to bonus bets. I haven’t seen any marketing for it though so wondering if it’s actually active yet. The couple of settled bets in the last 24 hours have not changed my balance anyway.

I should check whether I have any before they limited me on day 1, after they proactively called me to open an account.

I joined with them on Saturday got promo banned today

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

To be fair they promo banned me at 2.30pm on day 1 for excessive use of promos, when the only one used were in Melb / Syd races because I was betting there anyway. 8 from 34 bets were on promos. Fully limited by end of day 1 because I was $1,300 up.

Never had an account with them, never wanted to until they called. Wasn't arbing just punting but had the nerve to hit some winners

To be fair they promo banned me at 2.30pm on day 1 for excessive use of promos, when the only one used were in Melb / Syd races because I was betting there anyway. 8 from 34 bets were on promos. Fully limited by end of day 1 because I was $1,300 up.

Never had an account with them, never wanted to until they called. Wasn't arbing just punting but had the nerve to hit some winners

That really sucks. What was the promo u were using?

That really sucks. What was the promo u were using?

I wasn't even using it. It was just money back for second in Melbourne and Sydney races. I happened to be betting in Melb and Syd so it picked up as a promo, didn't even have any seconds so no promos collected. Wasn't until after they sent an email saying you're banned that I realised it was promo races. A bit like betting H2H in AFL and they have a promo so you get caught up in it.

I sent them and email Monday thanking them for asking me to join, asked them for clarity on promo abuse from 8 of 34 bets on a poor promo (MB 2nd wtf) they said too bad so I took my winnings and jumped ship never to return.

I wasn't even using it. It was just money back for second in Melbourne and Sydney races. I happened to be betting in Melb and Syd so it picked up as a promo, didn't even have any seconds so no promos collected. Wasn't until after they sent an email saying you're banned that I realised it was promo races. A bit like betting H2H in AFL and they have a promo so you get caught up in it.

I sent them and email Monday thanking them for asking me to join, asked them for clarity on promo abuse from 8 of 34 bets on a poor promo (MB 2nd wtf) they said too bad so I took my winnings and jumped ship never to return.
That's pathetic from them. Just shows that they are only interested in people joining them who are going to lose money and increase their profits. At least you managed to take a bit off them in the short time you bet with them :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back