Division 4 2018 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

And the opportunity for people like you Cliff and all EFL supporters to get down there and support Nunawading whose players and volunteers I admire who have stuck with the club through tough times.Still can field 2 senior sides every week and we have a D1 side forfeiting a 2's game this season and big question mark according to Bob Beecroft that the mighty Balwyn might not be fielding a 2's side this week end
I will be there early to get a snag and then off to Mitcham!

Football can be cruel at times EB one win off a win to play in a grand final but a loss now means relegation to D5 which will of cause be D4 with the new structure being Premier,1,2,3,4.

Football can be cruel at times EB one win off a win to play in a grand final but a loss now means relegation to D5 which will of cause be D4 with the new structure being Premier,1,2,3,4.
Sounds like the Ammo's, hang on the EFL always follow the Ammo's as there has never been fresh ideas out of the EFL.

Great year for EB despite losing yesterday, they showed grit and with U17's, U 19's coming through the club is on the right track in remaining as a club which is the main thing. EB were close to ceasing to exist and full credit to everyone getting them competitive again. With all the players/coaches and staff recommitting along with new recruits it's all good news. Bring on 2019.

Well done to EB two's winning the Granny. Close all day and we only got in front during the last 5 min of the game. A real arm wrestle.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DmjnbocU4AACB5S.jpg

Looking good for next year!

For a club that was (I hear) close to locking the doors, they've had a fantastic season.

Divisional football is a wonderful thing, there's some situations where clubs can pay the ultimate price for a poor era on the field. In this situation, people have worked hard, they have the club stable again, are in charge of their own destiny and have a clear path to whatever level they can get to.

If it was on form then you'd have to say yes. But everyone has to finish some time and maybe a GF win will sway his decision. That said, you are a long time retired.

When is this thread going to be retired? How about unpinning this thread like all the other 2018 threads and pinning the Division 4 2019 thread to replace it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back