Claim your player-who's yours?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have a feeling my golden ticket on the Bailey Dale Bandwagon is about to be worth a whole lot more this time next year. Had a rough 2018, but another year in the gym, another pre-season and about to hit the 50 game mark, I think he could have a Toby McLean type breakout next season.

I'd Go Dale in a heartbeat, i have form and history on the boy, including a great pic of him on a penny farthing. Other then that I'd go Schache. So if i don't feel anything for the new boys, i'm jumping in threesomes with either Doggies7 or who ever it was that got Schache and it'll be trench warfare to get me out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you go back to the draft thread you'll see I called Red as being the pick of the draft and I was desperately keen to get him but youd had a photo of him as your avatar for months so I did the honorable thing
No I know, you gave him up for me, appreciate it. Just saying it was also a swap for Young so if you want him you've got him. You've also got English too.

What do you have to do to be eligble to claim a player?

I got my finger on the buzzer for Buku if I can get in on this.. theme music ready and everything

I'll go for Jordan McMahon. I was a player who thought anyone closer than 35m was illegally shepherding. My kit bag contents criteria was hair gel, permanent markers for the autographs, mouth guard and footy boots, in order of criticallity. I look up to Michael Clarke as one who balanced his mates/missus ratio and use to piss off from clubs to feather my own nest in time of crisis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back