Play Nice Sam Murray Under ASADA Investigation

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
Any news on if Cripps and the others who were seen having a snort that night have also been tested??
OHHHHH Someone's got some juicy juicy gossip!

Can you please provide a complete and unabridged list of all players who were seen to be having "nose beers" that night and where they were seen having "nose beers"?

WHOO HOOO I LOVE A GOOD SCANDAL!

Hyakutake

Cancelled
Aug 6, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
I guess.

But defence(s) against defamation are

a) It's the truth
b) It's an opinion

So nothing will come of it.

yes, though the b) requires the opinion to be based on accurately disclosed facts. That poster might be alright...

Last edited:
Jun 14, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
Also not sure how such blatant trolling survives the main board, but that is how we roll it looks.
I'm being facetious, but you have to admit it's a bit suss.

For six years Buckley's hasn't resembled a coaches a-hole, now all of a sudden he's in the Top 4... with a player busted for having PEDs in their system on game day (only a couple of years after two players were suspended for having PEDs).

For six years Buckley's hasn't resembled a coaches a-hole, now all of a sudden he's in the Top 4... with a player busted for having PEDs in their system on game day (only a couple of years after two players were suspended for having PEDs).

No surer way to glory than getting your players to imbibe cocaine too close to game day. I think we're onto/on something here.

Jun 14, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
No surer way to glory than getting your players to imbibe cocaine too close to game day. I think we're onto/on something here.
Not everyone is swallowing the weekday "nose beers" line... maybe he had a few "pep me ups" before the bounce?

"It was the steak, it had performance enhancing drugs in it!"

Stumpy Pete

Premiership Player
Sep 2, 2003
At the Butterfly Ball
AFL Club
Collingwood

Stop making things up. It is widely considered that Buckley is a capable coach who had an insufficient support network. Added to this there were seasons where, up until the mid season break, the pies were in contention for top spot.

The other thing to note, as is pointed out by many, is that our victories this year have mainly come against weaker sides, reflecting our result last year and our regular grudge double-ups featuring weaker sides.

Your willingness to immediately and dogmatically have jumped on the “Collingwood has a performance enhancing drup program” mantra is ridiculous and suggests you are simply on an anti-Collingwood rant.

If the club has been on a performance enhancing drug program using easily detectable illicit drugs the fact that only three players have been picked up in tree years is truly and miracle.

Regards

S. Pete

Jun 14, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
Stop making things up. It is widely considered that Buckley is a capable coach who had an insufficient support network.
That's actually just bullshit. Buckley is lucky to have a job.

And for the record I don't think Collingwood deliberately doped. Still reckon the same penalties should apply though. I'd want the same thing for my club.

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
Not everyone is swallowing the weekday "nose beers" line... maybe he had a few "pep me ups" before the bounce?

"It was the steak, it had performance enhancing drugs in it!"
At least it’s better that we dont know what we injected them with but we do know it’s legal

Afaik it was an illicit drug banned on gameday, not a genuine PED like Thomas or Keeffe, unless I’ve missed something?

Player idiocy is not the fault of the coach. He deserves whatever he gets fwiw.

joy division

Team Captain
Apr 22, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Still waiting on the B sample results for Murray nearly a year on. Reeks of cover up this one does. You can only think the worst for what he tested positive for.

Back