Player Watch Brayden Maynard

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol, that is not even remotely debatable.

And the reference to Williams was pretty obviously because Maynard has pretty much replaced him in the team and while Marley is a notorious contact dodger, Maynard is the complete opposite.
Your right, Marley has such a great sidestep it's hard for the tackler to make any contact.

The reference isn't relevant since the two have and can conexist in the same side.

And the reference to Williams was pretty obviously because Maynard has pretty much replaced him in the team and while Marley is a notorious contact dodger, Maynard is the complete opposite.
Really Gaben.
The Marley I remember was as hard as nails.

Are you serious?
Marley Williams a notorious shirker?
I loved Marley when he played for us because he was fast and hard at it, won his 1v1's and had a bit of a psycho. North supporters are pretty happy they got him for pick 108 or whatever I can tell you!!! He'd be getting a game for us in defence head of Aish or Greenwood right now if he was still on the list.
Yeah Maynard is great for us.. no need to rubbish Marley as some kind of comparison.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you serious?
Marley Williams a notorious shirker?
I loved Marley when he played for us because he was fast and hard at it, won his 1v1's and had a bit of a psycho. North supporters are pretty happy they got him for pick 108 or whatever I can tell you!!! He'd be getting a game for us in defence head of Aish or Greenwood right now if he was still on the list.
Yeah Maynard is great for us.. no need to rubbish Marley as some kind of comparison.

Deadly. Marley's the type of bloke that would curl in the ball in a fight, then get up and start dipping the boots in when his posse arrived. Absolute worm

Deadly. Marley's the type of bloke that would curl in the ball in a fight, then get up and start dipping the boots in when his posse arrived. Absolute worm
Marley comes across as a pretty terrible bloke, but your dislike of him has resulted in you inventing stuff that goes against everything he's done on the footy field. I loved him as a player, despite the terrible kicking, because he's as hard as nails and fantastic in a contest.

I'm going to assume Maynard goes to toby Green.
If toby 'protects his space' with the studs up I think it's only fair Maynard protects his space with a fairly well aimed flick to the nads.

I'm really hoping to see the match up of Green and Maynard too. Just want Maynard to niggle at him all day. High chance of a report (either way) you would feel!

How good has Maynard been since he came back earlier in the year from that ankle injury?

You don't have your heart in your mouth when he kicks it anymore (touch wood). He's cleaned his decision making right up.

How good has Maynard been since he came back earlier in the year from that ankle injury?

You don't have your heart in your mouth when he kicks it anymore (touch wood). He's cleaned his decision making right up.
Always knew he would eliminate the disastrous mistakes from his game. Didn't think it would happen so quick though. Rarely makes a mistake now, combined with his excellent defence and beautiful left boot and he's the ideal half back.

I’ve said it before, but I’ll say it again, he is an absolute rock. He doesn’t seem to get beaten much at all, is as hard as a cats head, always seems to get back to save the day on the last line, and is very reliable by foot. He has developed into a gun for his position - a real asset.

Looking forward to him lining up on Greene this week.

I’ve said it before, but I’ll say it again, he is an absolute rock. He doesn’t seem to get beaten much at all, is as hard as a cats head, always seems to get back to save the day on the last line, and is very reliable by foot. He has developed into a gun for his position - a real asset.

Looking forward to him lining up on Greene this week.
And a wonderful hard edged attitude- doesn't give his opposition suckers any even breaks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back