PortFanRadio

Remove this Banner Ad

iTunes on my Apple and I used to listen on podcast addict on my Samsung. Seems it is available on most apps

Spreaker is linked to itunes, so you should get it there

Mar 1, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
Good effort GP but unsurprisingly the majority of us are struggling to talk footy tonight, even though the result, and the manner in which the bummers achieved it wasn't unexpected. :(

Listened to GremioPower in the car. Had some good/interesting takes.

Hopefully he can find a co-host soon. Lots of akward pauses and silence, lol.
Thank you all for the support! I hadn't prepared anything. I was speaking from the heart. I am glad you liked it.

I'm still learning. I expect being able to re-listen these first episodes in the future and say: "how bad I WAS, then!"

I can talk a lot, and I am good at talking, but talking for 60' non-stop is beyond my game. Besides, my mind move faster than my mouth, which causes most of the pauses. Some others are caused by the fact that English is not my first language, and I struggle to find the words I want to say.

I will get there! I just need more practice.

What were the takes you liked the most? And the least?

Mar 10, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Thank you all for the support! I hadn't prepared anything. I was speaking from the heart. I am glad you liked it.

I'm still learning. I expect being able to re-listen these first episodes in the future and say: "how bad I WAS, then!"

I can talk a lot, and I am good at talking, but talking for 60' non-stop is beyond my game. Besides, my mind move faster than my mouth, which causes most of the pauses. Some others are caused by the fact that English is not my first language, and I struggle to find the words I want to say.

I will get there! I just need more practice.

What were the takes you liked the most? And the least?
I don't remember disagreeing with anything you said. I agree that we need to restructure the football department, but I also want a complete clean-out starting at the top.

Interesting that you discussed the post-season interviews and which coaches took responsibility for a poor season. You should watch some Voss highlights if you haven't. He was a freak inside midfielder.

When we recruited him, we hoped he could teach Ollie some tricks. We are still waiting for that to happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Well well well

0D86775A-57E2-43AD-8A5F-E8DF1CFCC9B2.jpeg
77DF8B3A-682A-4A9B-8E69-277832BF2458.jpeg

Hi All

Sorry to say after 6 season I’m pulling up stumps on the podcast and PortFanRadio.

I have too much going on to be able to put in the effort required. This effort has also resulted in me not able to grow it anymore over the last few years.

I greatly appreciate the support been given, via bigfooty and you guys listening in.

Speaking to Macca I believe he is feeling the same.

When I was reflecting with him last night we accomplished some great things.

One of the first podcast if not first on Port.
First to convert to live stream over podcasts.
First to create multiple shows
First to getting club reps on the show
First to get formal club media accreditation

We had 100’s of live listeners to shows and draft shows (well done Macca and Portia well over 500)

Being involved in over 300 shows I’m off to do other things, like baby, family and business.

Let’s go Ports 2019

PAFC66

Down a dark alley
Feb 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
That's a shame :( going to miss Portia,macca, and yourself . Only sort of port news we get here in Victoria. I guess it's now just the Portress and Alberto bar? Are they still going next year?

They can sort themselves out, I’d assume so.

I may do some Club specific podcasts with guests throughout the year. There could be one next week. I just can’t commit to week in and out let alone twice

PAFC66

Down a dark alley
Feb 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
They can sort themselves out, I’d assume so.

I may do some Club specific podcasts with guests throughout the year. There could be one next week. I just can’t commit to week in and out let alone twice

A preview of a match every now and then would be awesome if you could sneak one in if you ever have time, it would be appreciated by a lot of us interstate. 2 a week is overkill I agree..

A preview of a match every now and then would be awesome if you could sneak one in if you ever have time, it would be appreciated by a lot of us interstate. 2 a week is overkill I agree..

I love two a week. I’d do more but I have to focus on some business items this year. 3/4 hours on Port content could be better served on Nieuvision content. Unless I solicit harder on the show lol

Recruit more footy nerds from here to do it. Lol

Portia could run it with her eyes closed.

No one wants to commit or people are obsessed trying to work their own brands than working as a team under a banner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back