Jared Polec

Remove this Banner Ad

In hindsight we were all wrong about the Hartlett deal, it has proved to be a shrewd move and he was playing his best football this year prior to injury and with the increasing salary cap is definitely not getting paid overs, so why are we now holding it up as an example of the club getting it wrong?

Time will tell but perhaps Hartlett and Polec are both examples of the club getting it right, contrary to BF opinions.
Nup poor deal imo

What does it say about norf when they offer a guy almost an additional 2 million dollars in guaranteed money and said player still going back to Port trying to get them to come to the party because he doesn’t want to leave

He’s gonna go but it seems it takes almost double the money to make the decision and even then it’s done begrudgingly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is having a shoulder reco... again!!! So i expect his output to be the same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He’s not having a reconstruction. He’s most likely having surgery to free up his shoulder due to adhesion/scar tissue from the original surgery.

As I posted on June 26th and got shot down by a few people, the position hasn't changed.

You don't hand a five year deal to a player that the medical staff believe has only 2-3 years left in him. Can you imagine the uproar when we have a guy sitting on our list for two years that can't play when we knew all along this would be the case?

I can just imagine the pitchforks that'd come out by the same people screaming to sign him up now. Screenshot_20180831-072626.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

As I posted on June 26th and got shot down by a few people, the position hasn't changed.

You don't hand a five year deal to a player that the medical staff believe has only 2-3 years left in him. Can you imagine the uproar when we have a guy sitting on our list for two years that can't play when we knew all along this would be the case?

I can just imagine the pitchforks that'd come out by the same people screaming to sign him up now. View attachment 552133

But didn’t Rodney Eade say ‘Glass ankles Charlie’ would never play more than 13 games per season or something to that effect?

I can just imagine the pitchforks that'd come out by the same people screaming to sign him up now. View attachment 552133

Yeah, like how when Shaun Burgoyne went to Hawthorn and had to retire after 2 years because of his troublesome knee.

He should be fine by next April surely

He clearly wasn’t this year... and if it’s more invasive, how on earth will he recover faster than he did this year?

Yet we gave him big money and long terms... will he ever get back to anywhere near his best?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back