Unsolved The Beaumont Children

Happy Freo

LOL 42 years LOL
Aug 26, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
I found this claim hard to comprehend as well but apparently going on in many places including in US. She did mention that a private investigator found there was a special symbol, a king K with a crown on top indicates human meat available to the special few who know how to ask and is still on the butchers shop that she talks about. Are you familiar with the bakery and butchers on Crossroads, Crow? She claims what sounds like a tunnel system linking glenelg tram, rail lines and a series of houses, one with a kill room underneath (if I've understood correctly!). A high level of detail is there.

One other connection she didn't make, but I talked about in the Taman Shud case was that Ruth McIntrye found an ID of RC Reynolds in her fathers hole under the bed that she says she thinks he counterfeited. That was used in the Somerton Man's case!! Another link?

Somehow I don't find it hard to understand connections in Adelaide, I think half would be loose related anyhow and if there are ASIO connections (eg in Somerton man) and VIP's involved you would feel safe with an occasional low level person convicted to appease the masses!

I have an idea who the AG she mentions in the most horrific murder she witnessed. "Frank Barsley"

Idea is he is dead as a doornail.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Idea is he is dead as a doornail.
Think everyone is dead except for Munro and he's behind bars for a few more years. However in many of the crimes the bodies haven't been found. This could help the families with closure.

Also if authorities made a serious effort to find the perpetrators or believe victims, it would give less chance of more crimes being committed in similar ways. Just a few years ago cops found a worker with child services in Adelaide running a world wide pedophile ring. He was constantly abusing children and filming it with children he had access to and posting on line, as were others of his exclusive club.

One of the reasons why Rachel Vaughan said she went to this International body was that she believed children were still being abused and those tunnels still being used.

Happy Freo

LOL 42 years LOL
Aug 26, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Think everyone is dead except for Munro and he's behind bars for a few more years. However in many of the crimes the bodies haven't been found. This could help the families with closure.

Also if authorities made a serious effort to find the perpetrators or believe victims, it would give less chance of more crimes being committed in similar ways. Just a few years ago cops found a worker with child services in Adelaide running a world wide pedophile ring. He was constantly abusing children and filming it with children he had access to and posting on line, as were others of his exclusive club.

One of the reasons why Rachel Vaughan said she went to this International body was that she believed children were still being abused and those tunnels still being used.

34:30 onwards. What did she claim her father was a member of? An “exclusive club” of what BlueE? Where is the transcript?

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
An forensic expert pushing for the DNA testing of unidentified human remains in police storerooms said in the media that the BC's could be among them.
Thanks. Its possible. Its also possible somebody is angling for a long term job

I dont know enough about 'bones' in storage to comment but a general thought is why arent they doing this anyway?

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
bones is what the remains of the older unidentified would be by now, that's all.
For this to be possible the 'bones' would have to be individual entities (ie not in a group of 3) , they would have to be from different locations , they would have to be vastly different ages.

I agree the testing of bones using DNA is valid and sound. I dont think anything is there to specifically point to the Beaumonts. I think its an emotive use to push an agenda by the FS

Again not that there is anything wrong with that.

Belushi Brassiere

Team Captain
Mar 9, 2011
Albury-Wodonga, Australia
AFL Club
Melbourne
If they were taken by a paedo, wouldn't the main targets have been Jane and Arnna, as is usually the case with non-family/rape-molestation driven kidnappings? Maybe Grant was taken to give to someone that preferred boys to girls? Also, maybe they were separated by the paedophile ring because of their ages and to make them easier to control before they were ultimately disposed of?

Apr 1, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
This week ‘Casefile’ have released a podcast on the Beaumont Children to mark their 100th episode. I just finished listening to it and highly recommend it. The podcast lasts for almost 2 hours and provides an excellent portrait of the case. It’s well written, detailed and examines all facets of the disappearance. If anyone is interested in listening to the episode, it is available at the regular podcast areas and at the link here: https://casefilepodcast.com/case-100-the-beaumont-children/

I dont know enough about 'bones' in storage to comment but a general thought is why arent they doing this anyway?

People hand in bones they find, a lot. Most often they're animal bones but there would be piles of them sitting around waiting to be looked at, a skull is really obvious but the rest not so much to an untrained eye.

A family member walking the dog came across what she thought was part of a cut off rotting leg recently, didn't have her phone so she ran home and rang the police. Went straight back to wait near and in that time, it was gone but she kept waiting and the police didn't even show up.

Interesting snippet, when I was looking into the Keli Lane case reading testimony of a cop he said there were two bodies around the same age as Tegan would be when they arrived, lying still unidentified in one Sydney morgue.

Happy Freo

LOL 42 years LOL
Aug 26, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
People hand in bones they find, a lot. Most often they're animal bones but there would be piles of them sitting around waiting to be looked at, a skull is really obvious but the rest not so much to an untrained eye.

A family member walking the dog came across what she thought was part of a cut off rotting leg recently, didn't have her phone so she ran home and rang the police. Went straight back to wait near and in that time, it was gone but she kept waiting and the police didn't even show up.

Interesting snippet, when I was looking into the Keli Lane case reading testimony of a cop he said there were two bodies around the same age as Tegan would be when they arrived, lying still unidentified in one Sydney morgue.

Got a reference number for the police report shellyg?

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
An forensic expert pushing for the DNA testing of unidentified human remains in police storerooms said in the media that the BC's could be among them.

It's known what happened to them. The perps named many a time for their activities in the mulligan inquiry.

Most orphanages at the time were shopping centers for ruling class peados.

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Can you elaborate on what happened to them? Most perps almost certainly dead now.

With until the suppression order on the mulligan inquiry is lifted in about another 20 years.

You'll see what went on and went on in every Western nation. And you'll see who protected these people.

The police job is not to stop these people it is to protect these people.

Back