Remove this Banner Ad

Richard Cranium

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2008
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
PHX
Yeah the Nas album kinda sucks. Too many tracks with too slow tempos that end up having him rapping without any sense of... anything, really. Adam + Eve was the only track where he was able to lock into any sort of groove; no coincidence that it's the only track I'll be going back to.

Also, the track feat the weekend is one of the worst things I've heard in some time. Just bloated nonsense.

Feb 2, 2011
Hell
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Indiana Pacers, Celta Vigo, LA Rams
Yeah the Nas album kinda sucks. Too many tracks with too slow tempos that end up having him rapping without any sense of... anything, really. Adam + Eve was the only track where he was able to lock into any sort of groove; no coincidence that it's the only track I'll be going back to.

Also, the track feat the weekend is one of the worst things I've heard in some time. Just bloated nonsense.

There is no song with The Weeknd on it

Apr 1, 2007
Vic
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West Indies
Nas album is trash.. and im a nas stan.

his flows are so off its crazy. those beats were way too slow for him. honestly sounds like he heard the beats like 30 seconds before he layed his vocals. or he just sent ye a bunch of acapellas and just got him to chuck somethin together - its the last album of his def jam contract, he prolly didnt give a s**t.

Right you are. I meant 'everything'. Got my weeknds and dreams mixed up.
I seem to be in the minority here, but I didn't mind 'everything'. Except his anti-vax line kind of ruins it. Sheesh.

Last 3 songs are the best on there for sure IMO.

Neku

Team Captain
Sep 9, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Still Carlton.
Anyone listened to ONEPOINTFIVE yet? Favourite track? Mine is probably Blackjack -

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EBUS

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 12, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory
**** I'm old. Just cannot see where the talent lies or why anyone would want to listen to that.

Thugger is someone who will most likely sound terrible to you at first, but at one stage will click and you will realise how talented he actually is with his very unique flows and melodies, theres no one else out there that can do what he does.

Jan 26, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea
**** I'm old. Just cannot see where the talent lies or why anyone would want to listen to that.
I love his sound. :D

There probably are quite a few artist where you could say dont have much talent but somehow have made a hit, but Young Thug is not one. God knows how many songs he's made in the past 3 years, hundreds. Yet he has taken his voice to so many directions and has shown such a diverse range in his flows and melodies as the bloke before me said lol.

May 29, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Golden State, New York Jets
Not sure on people's thoughts on any foreign hip hop, but another one I keep bumping is this. Don't understand a word (well, a few) but it just sounds hard and has that old boom bap vibe.

fleabitten

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 16, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Portland Trailblazers
New Redman song.

Is Redman the most underrated rapper of all time? He’s got a few genuine classic albums.

He's one of my favourite guest rappers but for some reason, I've never been that into him solo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back