Oppo Camp Taylor Adams (Traded to Swans 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeez he's hitting some rich form at just the right time, really stepping up with Trelore out, hmm mabey that's why he's playing better
Can't wait to see him in a final, he looks the type.

Has the capability to be an outstanding captain. As he grows into the captaincy, he will relish in the role with the same intent on the field as Selwood, and hoping for his kicking to continue to hit the right notes and potentially be a useful goal scorer when needed.

If he doesn't get a top three finish in the Copeland I will be very surprised. Clearly been our best player at the business end of the season.

Has the capability to be an outstanding captain. As he grows into the captaincy, he will relish in the role with the same intent on the field as Selwood, and hoping for his kicking to continue to hit the right notes and potentially be a useful goal scorer when needed.

If he doesn't get a top three finish in the Copeland I will be very surprised. Clearly been our best player at the business end of the season.
Would require serious massaging of the result as he missed so much early and was pretty poor until after the bye... Howe, De Goey and Pendles should be ahead of him, and I wouldn’t discount Maynard due to consistency. Grundy and Sidebottom clearly the top 2.

U2lcdLS.gif

Could watch this all day. In fact, I might.
Who needs pr0n hub

With all the hate he got after coming back from injury and being played out if position, I'd like to say Adams really turned things around and should finish top 5 in the copeland

His playing style is dependant on bang and crash.

But of a conspiracy theory of mine, but I don’t think he did a hammy early in the year and reckon that was a cover story for broken ribs. Can’t remember if it was round 2/3, but he attacked a contest with the worst technique you could imagine (just charged at his opponent unprotected) in an enthused attempt to put body contact on - copped a hip to the ribs and he was down for a long, long time.

The next week, he played with a massive guard over his right rib cage you could see under his jumper, but just wasn’t right with how he plays in tight. Lo and behold he does a ‘hammy’ at training that week. Who would question a Collingwood hammy after all, perfect cover story.

Reckon he did his ribs similar to Prestia, the tough bastard tried to play through it. Can you imagine how bad they must have been for a hard head like Adams to play with a mattress strapped to his chest!

His playing style is dependant on bang and crash.

But of a conspiracy theory of mine, but I don’t think he did a hammy early in the year and reckon that was a cover story for broken ribs. Can’t remember if it was round 2/3, but he attacked a contest with the worst technique you could imagine (just charged at his opponent unprotected) in an enthused attempt to put body contact on - copped a hip to the ribs and he was down for a long, long time.

The next week, he played with a massive guard over his right rib cage you could see under his jumper, but just wasn’t right with how he plays in tight. Lo and behold he does a ‘hammy’ at training that week. Who would question a Collingwood hammy after all, perfect cover story.

Reckon he did his ribs similar to Prestia, the tough bastard tried to play through it. Can you imagine how bad they must have been for a hard head like Adams to play with a mattress strapped to his chest!
Interesting theory. Pretty smart if true, would have saved his ribs from some extra attention.

Reminds me a bit like of when Lin Jon from the dogs strapped the oppsosite shoulder when he came back from that.

Adams played much better in second half of the season with treloar out, what’s the correlation here?

Does Adams role change with treloar’s inclusion?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This guy gets angry, im expecting big things from him in finals regardless if Treloar comes back or not

Adams played much better in second half of the season with treloar out, what’s the correlation here?

Does Adams role change with treloar’s inclusion?

He got injured early in the year and then took a few weeks to build himself back up. Found form not too dissimilar to last year.

They can coexist.

He got injured early in the year and then took a few weeks to build himself back up. Found form not too dissimilar to last year.

They can coexist.

If anything it frees up Treloar to play a more outside role which is only a good thing IMO.

Disappointing Adams got dropped in the last. Totally agree with other posters he was huge and a loss in the last.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back