F1 Championship - Round 14 - Italian Grand Prix

Remove this Banner Ad

Best race i've seen in decades. Absolute master class by Hamilton. One of his finest drives.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The difference this weekend was that Mercedes obedient lap dog (Bottas) followed his team orders to give Lewis the win (to his own detriment as well, he could have come out ahead of Verstappen in the pits if he wasn't backing everyone up for Lewis). It's disappointing when team orders prevails over no yielding. The race would have gone differently if Vettel had been able to slipstream Kimi yesterday

Max Vercrashen - “They’re killing racing when I’m not allowed to drift all over the road to stop people passing me!”*

Max Vercrashen - “I’m aware that if I let Bottas past me and chase after him I can still get fourth, and do something for this team and my side of the garage, but I’m not going to do this.”*

It’s good to see Vercrashen not have a lonely race, we get to see his character shine. Imagine if Red Bull is in contention next year...

*Quotes combinations of what he did plus what he said in the context of the race, created by me

Have a crack Bottas you pussy

Bit of contact didn’t stop the honey badger, he just kept on coming. Balls of steel, dipped in titanium, streamlined by adamantium.

Shame Red Bull won’t let him race, if people saw RIC in a Red Bull that could last a race, they would be seeing an advertisement for the energy drink. Sales would spike.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back