Roast The Chronicles of Alan Richardson - Part II - Richo Resigns (16/07)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

When Richo is moved on shortly there will be a proper search for the new coach, Ratten or whoever else certainly won’t walk into the job. I’d have Ratts right at the top of our wishlist with a couple of others but he’s certainly going to have to go through the proper process.
I know it’s been very amateurish this season but I have full faith in Lethlean and Bassat, even more so tonight than I did a few days ago.
I know we all want answers now but trust me when I say our board is going through what it needs to go through to come out with the right outcome for us all.

bobcobb
triggering bro

Presenting Grunt Tomato :cool:
2h3mp8z.jpg

When Richo is moved on shortly there will be a proper search for the new coach, Ratten or whoever else certainly won’t walk into the job. I’d have Ratts right at the top of our wishlist with a couple of others but he’s certainly going to have to go through the proper process.
I know it’s been very amateurish this season but I have full faith in Lethlean and Bassat, even more so tonight than I did a few days ago.
I know we all want answers now but trust me when I say our board is going through what it needs to go through to come out with the right outcome for us all.
200.gif

why

why moreso tonight than a few days ago?

You had me at hello

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That 75% luxury tax for going over the $9,300,000 footy department spending soft cap is a doozey.

It turns a $1,000,000 a year payout for two years remaining into a $3,500,000 expense.

this is wrong. pretty sure its capped at 1m. so if you pay it all out in one year its 2m.

Article on the afl website saying rumours of board meeting were untrue and Bassett and richo caught up for coffee today business as usual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back