PC SCUM

Remove this Banner Ad

This paid early access s**t is becoming such a scam.

Seems to be almost the only way to get a game made if you aren't an AAA studio unfortunately.

I don't mind as long as they don't try to charge AAA prices for EA games. $20US isn't much if you get 20 hours out of it you got your monies worth.

When they want 60-70 for an EA game they can get ****ed though

Last edited:

Meh, it's basically like crowdfunding through Kickstarter, etc, it has its risks but it's not that bad.
How many games don't get out of this early access? Genuine question as I am mainly a PS4 user and Sony don't allow it.

Was watching a few people stream this on twitch yesterday. Reckon i'd give it a go if i had a gaming PC that could run anything but Football Manager :'(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Day Z is never leaving EA, started in 2009 is the ultimate con job

Such a shame. Always liked the idea, but would look at it on twitch and youtube and it just never seemed to improve. Way to ruin a good thing haha

I clicked on this last night because it looked cool but then backed straight out when I saw the early access. Keen to read anyone’s reviews though.

Seems like the type of game that would be infuriating to play solo, unless you really like that kind of thing.

The addition of zombies seems weird in this game from what I have seen

ended up buying this, it's not bad definately some issues with frame rates and loot distribution but thats to be expected

there is a single player mode which i am finally getting into died a few times to the zombies but finally got a bit of gear and building a bit of a base.

Played maybe 30 mins online with some people i know, it's much better with a group so if anyone else gets this let me know.

There is so much ******* going on though, gotta keep track of food, water, when you need to drop a s**t, when you need a piss.

Fat, protein, sugar, energy, it's a bit to wrap your head around at first

Might pick it up towards the end of the week and join up with you.

let me know and i'll tell you what server i'm on, the server finder is a bit of a cluster * at the moment though.

pretty dumb thing to put in the game but a better response from them would have been, 'you are a criminal in the game and neo nazis are often criminals'

This is how much s**t is going on, was low on water so went to town and 30 seconds later involuntarily s**t myself from drinking too much.
Had just taken vitamin tablets to get my vitamins up and looking for a can opener to open my tinned stew.

There is a *load to take in and I don't know what half of it does but it's counting how many teeth you have ffs

5QXSzTC.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back