Streaming Ozark - Netflix

Streaming Television
Each to their own. Think he's great.
Indeed. I don't think he's s**t. He pretty much only ever plays one type of character and he does it pretty well but I have never thought him fantastic.

MC Bad Genius

No, not THAT MC Bad Genius. The other one.
Apr 15, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
My only real criticism from season 1 has remained ... the blue tint on every freaking scene! Doesn't it annoy the hell out of anyone else?

We watched the first episode last night and the second one started before we could jump up and turn it off. That first scene of the second episode with the truck was brilliant and made it near-impossible to turn off, but an upset baby dealt the final blow. It made me think about whether shows developed for Netflix/other streaming providers (or possibly all shows?) are now investing a lot more energy in making the start of each episode as compelling as possible so that people just keep bingeing.

really enjoyed the second season. great characters.

a little far fetched at times, I mean it's ridiculous how everyone expects Marty or his wife to fix stuff then only gives him 24 hours, but entertaining nonetheless.

ending suggests there will be a third season

really enjoyed the second season. great characters.

a little far fetched at times, I mean it's ridiculous how everyone expects Marty or his wife to fix stuff then only gives him 24 hours, but entertaining nonetheless.

ending suggests there will be a third season
Yeah once again they could have wrapped it up but elected to leave loose ends. Hopefully they're not using the Lost/Walking Dead business model.

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
This show needs way more love, easily one of the best around at the moment.

3rd season confirmed by Bateman a couple of days ago.

That's a shame. Doubt they can maintain the quality for a third season.
Hmm, dunno. I was just as hooked to this season as the first. For me Wendy's growth was great - Laura Linney has 100% nailed that character.

Hmm, dunno. I was just as hooked to this season as the first. For me Wendy's growth was great - Laura Linney has 100% nailed that character.
I didn't think it was quite as good as the first whilst still being good.

3rd season will need an injection of new characters as so many are dead.
Yep. The only baddie they have left is crazy redneck woman isn't it? More cartel dudes and/or more rednecks I guess. Rinse and repeat.

Buddy was a big loss.

Back