Opinion Moore or Elliott

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do you come to the conclusion that he'll always be a ticking time bomb for injuries?
He just needs to get a full preseason under his belt, just like Matt Sharenburg has...Moore is a big part of our future & I hope he stays.

Because as a jnr he had the same issues, what would be your conclusion then? There is zero evidence that this will improve

Over to you

Sent from my Warped mind

Because as a jnr he had the same issues, what would be your conclusion then? There is zero evidence that this will improve

Over to you

Sent from my Warped mind
I'm no expert, but he needs an injury free run at a full preseason, build up his strength, achieve the body of work required through his legs. He certainly does not deserve contract $ of more than $500k per season yet, if $ is the issue holding him back from signing on.

Elliot is by far the better player, but I would choose more. Having a key back, forward, ruckman winger is rare and I think particularly come finals he will be important. Elliot we can cover as our small forward brigade are playing really well

I support this logic (Moore is more important to our current requirements) but on an emotional level I have a real soft spot for Elliot.

Ideally we keep both and manage to get them healthy. We'd be flag favorites if they were 100% right now.

It's frustrating Elliot can't stay fit I like watching him in full flight; but in a way as an outsider looking in the great enigma is Moore. What do you do? He is a tall approaching the age when talls blossom, his dad was a god. He might be the next Travis Cloke or he could end up a Ty Vickery. How hard do you try to keep him if Sydney is truly knocking at the door ready to pay overs ...

It's frustrating Elliot can't stay fit I like watching him in full flight; but in a way as an outsider looking in the great enigma is Moore. What do you do? He is a tall approaching the age when talls blossom, his dad was a god. He might be the next Travis Cloke or he could end up a Ty Vickery. How hard do you try to keep him if Sydney is truly knocking at the door ready to pay overs ...
If Moore was guaranteed to stay fit, I would say he would become a gun key defender of the comp. However doesn't look good for him with his history.

Unfortunately Elliott is similar.

Re Moore or Elliott, I take Elliott but only just.

If Moore was guaranteed to stay fit, I would say he would become a gun key defender of the comp. However doesn't look good for him with his history.

Unfortunately Elliott is similar.

Re Moore or Elliott, I take Elliott but only just.

Moore would also be a gun KPF. His issue is injury and perhaps mental toughness when carrying "niggles".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Moore.
Elliot has a degenerative back condition.(he won't play many games)
Plus Elliot is replaceable.
Moore is a rare athlete and can fill some desperately needed key Positions.

Moore by a Mile

Reality is we haven’t seen the best of both of them. I have little doubt Elliott would have been up there amongst our best over the past ten years if he had of stay fit. He is really quality and Xfactor.

Moore is yet to put together more than a dozen decent games in a row let alone a full year. If he can’t get his body right he may be looking at a similar deal as Elliott in a few years time. Daniher just pulled the pin and Moore is tracking similarly.

If Moore can stay on the park he will be AA at some point, but it is not guaranteed. On performance so far Elliott has more runs on the board, albeit over a longer period.

Reality is we haven’t seen the best of both of them. I have little doubt Elliott would have been up there amongst our best over the past ten years if he had of stay fit. He is really quality and Xfactor.

Moore is yet to put together more than a dozen decent games in a row let alone a full year. If he can’t get his body right he may be looking at a similar deal as Elliott in a few years time. Daniher just pulled the pin and Moore is tracking similarly.

If Moore can stay on the park he will be AA at some point, but it is not guaranteed. On performance so far Elliott has more runs on the board, albeit over a longer period.

And Jordy might be tracking the same way as well. It is funny how the guys with a lot of talent can never get on the park. Jordy was on the park less than Moore this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back