Diet, Supplements and Enhancers

Remove this Banner Ad

Totally not what I asked but thanks anyway Mum.
I've only tried one fat burner ever (can't remember the name) and it had absolutely not impact on my ability to burn fat.

Pretty sure the only supp to have scientific backing in terms of increased metabolism is ephedrine but it's not legal here obvs.

Totally not what I asked but thanks anyway Mum.

No i have not used bulk nutrients fat burners, have i used other over the counter fat bruners, yes. Do they work? They will add a very tiny percentage to the amount of calories you will burn in one day and unless you are in calorie deficit you have wasted your money.

You also speak pretty highly of bulk nutrients, I'm thinking of buying some protein powder. I'm focused on weight loss, not weight gain but will add it to my morning oats and probably make bars. Is there a particular one you guys would recommend?

You also speak pretty highly of bulk nutrients, I'm thinking of buying some protein powder. I'm focused on weight loss, not weight gain but will add it to my morning oats and probably make bars. Is there a particular one you guys would recommend?

I’d suggest WPC if you just want to mix it with oats. Most cost effective

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No i have not used bulk nutrients fat burners, have i used other over the counter fat bruners, yes. Do they work? They will add a very tiny percentage to the amount of calories you will burn in one day and unless you are in calorie deficit you have wasted your money.

Lucky I’m in a caloric deficit... just wanted to know if anyone’s tried it and their opinion. Wasn’t really after some smug generic reply.

Lucky I’m in a caloric deficit... just wanted to know if anyone’s tried it and their opinion. Wasn’t really after some smug generic reply.

Sorry if it came off smug, but i was just giving my opinion on fat burners. Unless you are going to delve into the world of illegal enhancers, any over the counter fat burner will only provide a very very minimal effect on your body. Removing 50-100 less calories from your daily intake will be more beneficial.

Fat burners are bloody useless, you got our opinion. Don't be a dick about it.

It shows your understanding when you say “fat burners are useless”. Way to generalise. I really hope no one on these forums are taking advice from an uneducated person like yourself.

I clearly misinterpreted @saj_21’s tone which is understandable.

Last edited by a moderator:
It shows your understanding when you say “fat burners are useless”. Way to generalise. I really hope no one on these forums are taking advice from an uneducated person like yourself.

I clearly misinterpreted @saj_21’s tone which is understandable.
enjoy wasting your money

My experience after trying numerous companies is MyProtein is the best for quality to price ratio.
Bulk Nutrients is cheap but I never liked the flavours much, they are not terrible but they get tiresome. Best flavour I have tried is Choc Mint in the MyProtein range.

Asks for opinions. Melts when people give their opinions.:huh:

My experience after trying numerous companies is MyProtein is the best for quality to price ratio.
Bulk Nutrients is cheap but I never liked the flavours much, they are not terrible but they get tiresome. Best flavour I have tried is Choc Mint in the MyProtein range.
I bought from myprotein a lot when I was in the UK, they seriously lack consistency. Obviously they buy their whey and flavouring from many different suppliers but I found the difference in flavour from batch to batch could sometimes be very significant.

It also makes you think about the consistency of the macros when the products taste and look so different each time.

iHerb is having a massive sale right now, with heaps of codes stacking. Ends in 24 hours.

Use this link to get to the website for 5% off - https://www.iherb.com/?rcode=TQR080
then use code: OLYMPIA to get another 25% off.
Numerous products are further discounted in cart. For instance, all Musclepharm products are 30% off.
Meaning you can basically get 55% off musclepharm products right now.

Make sure you have the following codes in the promotion code section:
TQR080
OLYMPIA
If products like Musclepharm are discounted, the discount will automatically be applied in cart.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back