Media Wonders Recruitment Greed Knows Limited Bounds

Is the Wonders' me-first rookie grab reprehensible?

• Yes

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Die Hawk scum

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Blacky / Jack Watts

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Brab, this is called a joke.

It actually wasn't, I had literally forgotten to reply to Elton.

Continue to be the poster child against alcohol consumption during pregnancy though mate.

What are you talking about?
I’m sure Blacky can read over it and tell us.
This is about 87% horseshit.

It stuns me (not really) that a former teammate would stoop to this level in an effort to generate a shitstorm.

I am extremely saddened by the fact haydo has left. We at the Wonders all are.

And we were working hard to fill the breach before Dingster arrived as the cavalry. Again, top marks Ding, really appreciated.

Entering the season with the minimum players arrogance?? Far from it. It wasn't ideal, but that was the situation. Which led to the events of this week (which were not ideal).

Behind the scenes, something of which Agent93 knows nothing about just quietly, it wasn't getting better. Another player expressed a desire to bugger off as they were inexplicably linked to haydo.

So, the rookies rolled in, yahoo!! Did we take more than to get us to the minimum? You bet your sweet ******* life we did!!
Thus we have the situation if an account DOES get nuked, this situation won't occur again.

Is this a leadership in tatters? Absolutely not. The decisions taken by the LG to take more than required may have seemed greedy, but it ensures that the situation won't happen again. This is strong, prudent leadership.

I have taken the decision, against the LG's wishes, to drop myself so that all new rookies get a go. Again, strong leadership. Not ego driven decisions, but decisions made to strengthen the Wonders. This also does not destabilise the current group.

Wonders are a strong, united club. I only hope that haydo gets well and can rejoin as we strive for #firsttosix
Nice melt bro.

Also, if the captain is not in the side, then he is not the captain, the vice captain steps up, am I not correct?

I’m sure Blacky can read over it and tell us.

Nice melt bro.

Also, if the captain is not in the side, then he is not the captain, the vice captain steps up, am I not correct?

Really?? I actually thought you were better than that, clearly not. Not melts here.

And I'm Club captain. Obviously won't be game day captain. Not really that hard is it?

This is about 87% horseshit.

It stuns me (not really) that a former teammate would stoop to this level in an effort to generate a shitstorm.

I am extremely saddened by the fact haydo has left. We at the Wonders all are.

And we were working hard to fill the breach before Dingster arrived as the cavalry. Again, top marks Ding, really appreciated.

Entering the season with the minimum players arrogance?? Far from it. It wasn't ideal, but that was the situation. Which led to the events of this week (which were not ideal).

Behind the scenes, something of which Agent93 knows nothing about just quietly, it wasn't getting better. Another player expressed a desire to bugger off as they were inexplicably linked to haydo.

So, the rookies rolled in, yahoo!! Did we take more than to get us to the minimum? You bet your sweet ******* life we did!!
Thus we have the situation if an account DOES get nuked, this situation won't occur again.

Is this a leadership in tatters? Absolutely not. The decisions taken by the LG to take more than required may have seemed greedy, but it ensures that the situation won't happen again. This is strong, prudent leadership.

I have taken the decision, against the LG's wishes, to drop myself so that all new rookies get a go. Again, strong leadership. Not ego driven decisions, but decisions made to strengthen the Wonders. This also does not destabilise the current group.

Wonders are a strong, united club. I only hope that haydo gets well and can rejoin as we strive for #firsttosix
Great post.

This LG will grow into the job, you have no doubt about that.

#firsttosix

Absolutely did, middle of the off-season as well. More power to Dingster, though it's a big shame you've been lumped on the bench, because you're a cracker on the Eagles board.

If you look at every other club in the league, folks who contribute get to start.
I'm happy wherever I'm named. I don't need an on-field start as a form of validation ;)

Really?? I actually thought you were better than that, clearly not. Not melts here.
You obviously don’t know me at all then.
And I'm Club captain. Obviously won't be game day captain. Not really that hard is it?
Then why you posting the team sheet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm putting this all on you.

The reigning All SFA ruck just needs to perform on the field as the whole team look towards him for leadership and you've been pantsed all year.
Talk about getting me depressed before the Tigers Final.

I can't argue with it.

All SFA in the most important heart and soul position there is, and I am a shadow of last season. I pretty much was the Most important player last season, being the All SFA Ruck. How the mighty have fallen, but its a long season and I can get back to All SFA form.

Nowhere does it actually state that the captain must be named on field. So no, you're not correct, it's merely assumed, like it was assumed me changing positions of everyone weekly pissed people off.

Also, I was still captain when the injury function was turned on and I was out injured due to said feature. Largely because I argued against said feature so refused to abide by it and just didn't name myself on field, and as history would say it got scrapped after about 2 weeks.

Nowhere does it actually state that the captain must be named on field. So no, you're not correct, it's merely assumed, like it was assumed me changing positions of everyone weekly pissed people off.

Also, I was still captain when the injury function was turned on and I was out injured due to said feature. Largely because I argued against said feature so refused to abide by it and just didn't name myself on field, and as history would say it got scrapped after about 2 weeks.
Yep. I remember the Roys captains stepping down for a few games many seasons back as we had 20+ match thread contributors and had to try and reward everyone - yet still did the captain thing.

Yep. I remember the Roys captains stepping down for a few games many seasons back as we had 20+ match thread contributors and had to try and reward everyone - yet still did the captain thing.

Would have thought THB would remember such things, but obviously only some of us were lucky enough to have fully active teams.

Great post.

This LG will grow into the job, you have no doubt about that.

#firsttosix
Love the anger, the Wonders will feed off that and show that we are the club to be at

#firsttosix.
You tow that company line. I'll bet you'll be one of the first to bitch when nobody's posting.

You tow that company line. I'll bet you'll be one of the first to bitch when nobody's posting.
No company line.

You misdirected the attack on my Captain.

I am the one who erred in getting to many Rookies into the club. I own it. I accepted help in recruiting and said we needed more then 1 to get out of the little bit of trouble we found ourselves in. We just got a too great of a response. Our LG will learn from this. Dingster is a legend and his effort in the Sweet F.A. can't be understated. Everyone of the Rookies will be a huge part of our club moving forward.

The new Wonder Rookies have come to a great club, and will love being there, don't you doubt that.

#firsttosix

No company line.

You misdirected the attack on my Captain.

I am the one who erred in getting to many Rookies into the club. I own it. I accepted help in recruiting and said we needed more then 1 to get out of the little bit of trouble we found ourselves in. We just got a too great of a response. Our LG will learn from this. Dingster is a legend and his effort in the Sweet F.A. can't be understated. Everyone of the Rookies will be a huge part of our club moving forward.

The new Wonder Rookies have come to a great club, and will love being there, don't you doubt that.

#firsttosix
Holy s**t, a public apology. Bono, you've been drinking too much. Go celebrate that win.

I remember being suspended one week, coming back and getting injured one week straight away, then it was turned off.

Fun fact, I have missed the equal most amount of games due to injury/suspension in the history of the SFA.

I stand with StFly

I did it often for 2 seasons hence I’m not even at 100 games yet :(
Uppercut me.

Back