News Serious assault following last night’s game (2018 final)

Remove this Banner Ad

F****** disgusting. Weak as f****** piss

I don’t deny being involved in a couple of drunken scuffles years ago. Most people probably have. Thankfully nothing too serious.

I’ll never understand how you can stand over somebody, who is already on the ground and covering their head, and keep trying to reign punches and kicks on them. They’re on the ground, they’re not retaliating, it’s over.

How is the victims condition? Hope they catch the pricks , worse than a coward punch (unless in self defence to a coward punch)
The guy wasn't fighting back, was clearly oldish and yet the young bloke kept belting him. Then walked over and was kicking the other guy in the head.

Hopefully they are caught and the victims are ok.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe you missed the serious assaults in the last few weeks that have been just as bad and the offenders have walked free
Which has nothing to do with the state government. You can only make sentencing laws so strict.

There is also no correlation, between harsher sentencing and reduction in crime.

I hope the bloke in the tigers beanie has his livelyhood and his life destroyed the same way the coward from Frankston a month or so ago had his.
There’s something sick about somebody who can lay into someone like that whilst they’re laying on the ground unable to defend themselves, no matter what has gone on. I hope the weak bitch gets his life utterly anihilated

I disagree.

What if it's a mum, or kids hiding in a car?

Or someone elderly.
If it means they are caught and convicted, Im glad someone filmed it. Easy to draw conclusions without being there - others might have been going over to help or the person filming was unable to for some reason.

Just going off his big election talk of getting tougher on street violence.
So he is has been trying to tackle street violence, by increase police numbers and funding, after the Liberals gutted it?

I mean, it's so glib and borderline sociopathic to see that kind of thing and think "yes, what I really need to do is go on a thread trying to source public information and start yammering about how the Premier would reward the criminals. That seems healthy and normal".

If it means they are caught and convicted, Im glad someone filmed it. Easy to draw conclusions without being there - others might have been going over to help or the person filming was unable to for some reason.
Exactly, not good to judge when it might help catch the perpetrators.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back