Current Is WA Australia's New Murder Capital - SA wants to know

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy Freo

LOL 42 years LOL
Aug 26, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Blame South Australia's reputation as serial killer central on three really horrendous cases.
  • The 'Truro murders' was the name given to a series of murders uncovered in the 1970s. The remains of seven girls were found; five in Truro in regional SA, one at Wingfield and one at Port Gawler.
  • The Snowtown or 'bodies-in-the-barrels' murders was the now infamous killing of 11 people in the 1990s. John Justin Bunting is serving a life sentence as the ring leader of the group responsible.
  • The 'Family murders' involved the killing and torture of five young men from the 1970s to the mid-1980s. Bevan Spencer von Einem is serving a life sentence for one of those murders.
There are also notorious unsolved disappearances, Adelaide Oval and the Beaumont children.

Recently, WA has been featuring for some extremely brutal, particularly vile crimes.

Plenty of s**t living in both states by the sounds of it.

And from both states.

Seem to be outside the usual serial killer trend of individuals too.

Hunt in a pack.

Real charmers in that mix you mentioned.

The Family. Jeepers creepers. Lowlife scum in that group.

Know of any ex Adelaide boys turned SK in the community ShellyG?

Last edited:
Plenty of s**t living in both states by the sounds of it.

And from both states.

Seem to be outside the usual serial killer trend of individuals too.

Hunt in a pack.

Real charmers in that mix you mentioned.

The Family. Jeepers creepers. Lowlife scum in that group.

Know of any ex Adelaide boys turned SK in the community ShellyG?

Nah ... how about you?

Happy Freo

LOL 42 years LOL
Aug 26, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
You sound like a smart guy. See if you can source a copy. I'd like to know more about the Golden Dawn sect. Any information?

Ol’ Cyclops Spy or Art of War scanned and posted a few pages and seemed well informed.

Ask them regarding the book.

Don’t the Golden Dawnies run around playing silly buggars in robes and masks doing mock rituals and other gobshite?

Or am I confused with Ordo Templi Orentis?

Surely someone here can clarify?

Last edited:

Happy Freo

LOL 42 years LOL
Aug 26, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Still dont have my name smarty?

Why would anyone need that?

Unless you have something to fess up to beside unsavoury associations and lack of any intelligent contribution?

How is your ex SAS and musical mates going?

Happy Freo

LOL 42 years LOL
Aug 26, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
City of Evil - Channel 9 tonight about Adelaide

Dont see any City of Perth is Evil doco ;)

Liam featured EARONS a fortnight ago.

60 Minutes is apparently producing something.

They have an Oz focus on unsolved murders at the moment - if you haven’t noticed.

From what I can recall they like cornering POI in car parks with their cameras, crew and security.

Bowraville one of the best examples.

Good prime time entertainment for the masses.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Liam featured EARONS a fortnight ago.

60 Minutes is apparently producing something.

They have an Oz focus on unsolved murders at the moment - if you haven’t noticed.

From what I can recall they like cornering POI in car parks with their cameras, crew and security.

Bowraville one of the best examples.

Good prime time entertainment for the masses.
Yeah but you still havent named me yet smarty

bigfarter

Club Legend
Aug 15, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
Margaret River hasn't settled yet, there was that kid who murdered his mum and siblings and gave himself up at a police station only in July. It's a craziness.

Maybe I just haven't followed the stories closely but it feels like these incidents have been reported quite discretely - I really don't recall many details coming out about them. I do wonder if there's any common thread between these things, whether it be drugs or domestic violence or whatever. It's genuinely shocking to have three crimes like this in such a cluster, especially happening in the same state.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Maybe I just haven't followed the stories closely but it feels like these incidents have been reported quite discretely - I really don't recall many details coming out about them. I do wonder if there's any common thread between these things, whether it be drugs or domestic violence or whatever. It's genuinely shocking to have three crimes like this in such a cluster, especially happening in the same state.
There is a divide between being respectful for the victims and trying to catch/stop future perpetrators. There can also be a shun factor ie if someone is struggling with mental illness and people think they are a danger then any OTT reporting may see them shunning any help.

Badge666

Cancelled
Jan 12, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
1999 25 year old Perth mother Barbara WRkrowsli gasses herself and five young kids in the car, the same year Mark Heath killed his four young children and himself in the forest at Grimwade- Western Australia is having some monstrous cases relative to its population size.........

Oct 15, 2007
PCO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Are you all watching City of Evil?

Some corker lines on what sets South Australia apart for murders "It's not the quantity, but the quality."

Yes liked that. Watched the first half and will catch the rest tomorrow. Too tired. Have taped it on my brand new beta video recording machine. I think these things could take off.

Happy Freo

LOL 42 years LOL
Aug 26, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
“They found the severed burnt head of a transgender truck driver. What does that say about about Adelaide?”

Corker.

Yes liked that. Watched the first half and will catch the rest tomorrow. Too tired. Have taped it on my brand new beta video recording machine. I think these things could take off.

It's even worse than I'd thought Duritz, South Australia won't be passing the title on any time soon.

Experts are looking at whether this might be 'copy cat' phenomenon or 'contagion'. I've seen it blamed on a rush of suicides at a country highschool a bit further out from where I live. There was six or seven in one year iirc.

Research shows “copycat phenomenon” is prevalent in suicides, where one person taking their own life can trigger others to follow. The same trend can follow in domestic violence crimes.

Murdoch University criminology associate professor Guy Hall said human behaviour “follows patterns” and, even with crimes, “people follow”.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/r...n/news-story/e87cdf725fd34cd733ddbb132622e3c1

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
It's even worse than I'd thought Duritz, South Australia won't be passing the title on any time soon.
Agreed, even though WA seems to have the "quantity". Looks like mostly from domestic violence and mental health problems.
SA has weird killings and still many unexplained murders and disappearances.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back