Scandal Tex on the piss?

Remove this Banner Ad

5b0bb62cc3c425e70de65605f7dafaf2

ls.jpg

Sweep it under the carpet, hes a good bloke and an inspirational leader.

It's bloody ridiculous. If it was a kid we'd be holding a press conference to publicly embarrass him and prove how serious we are and he'd miss a game or 2. But when it's the captain, who's playing injured and performing completely s**t, we hide it because we're to scared to give Himmelberg a go. Our club is so screwed right now, I'm hoping more players ask to leave. We need the AFL to step in and remove our board.

Shouldn't you be more worried about how well your club has performed for the past two years?

Classic bigfooty. I’m not too sure my concerns or anything will affect the club I support.

But if you want to go down that path, at least the dogs had success before tumbling off the mountain. Crows didn’t even get to the top and they have fallen apart

Classic bigfooty. I’m not too sure my concerns or anything will affect the club I support.

But if you want to go down that path, at least the dogs had success before tumbling off the mountain. Crows didn’t even get to the top and they have fallen apart

So why bother posting about Tex then? You might as well just say nothing about anything, or does it only count if it's something against a club other than your own? And true the Dogs did have success, albeit it fleeting, but that doesn't absolve a club.

So why bother posting about Tex then? You might as well just say nothing about anything,.

Defeats the purpose of being on a discussion forum doesn’t it?

You were the one sooking about me criticising tex because I should “just worry about the bulldogs”

Shouldn't you be more worried about how well your club has performed for the past two years?

To take it back to your initial point or lack there of.

What does the situation of the bulldogs have to do with me having an opinion on Taylor Walker?

There's a saying. People in glasshouses should not throw stones.

Now if I was the bulldogs and making that comment, maybe. However I’m not, I’m just an opinion on a discussion forum.

Perhaps you should look at that opinion rather than playing the man

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's bloody ridiculous. If it was a kid we'd be holding a press conference to publicly embarrass him and prove how serious we are and he'd miss a game or 2. But when it's the captain, who's playing injured and performing completely s**t, we hide it because we're to scared to give Himmelberg a go. Our club is so screwed right now, I'm hoping more players ask to leave. We need the AFL to step in and remove our board.
I think you need a few beers.

I'd say who cares, but having the captain breach team standards and be subject to an internal review is indeed odd

Not that odd when you consider how under the pump he has been from every journo in the country for all of the year.
The focus on him has been utterly ridiculous and no doubt the pressure got to him after the relentless almost daily attacks.

Why are you such a bitter poster? Isaac Cumming No 1 was right.

Look at that. Sticking together. That person you mentioned definitely shouldn’t throw stones- look at anything he’s posted about the bulldogs since September 2016

No bitterness here. Just a logical argument.

Not that odd when you consider how under the pump he has been from every journo in the country for all of the year.
The focus on him has been utterly ridiculous and no doubt the pressure got to him after the relentless almost daily attacks.

Do you think getting on the piss whenever there's pressure on a football club is a good quality in a captain?

Jesus, blaming the evil hounding media now?

Dude is an outspoken flog, who seems to have his words undercut by his actions.

Do you think getting on the piss whenever there's pressure on a football club is a good quality in a captain?

No, however, how many captains have had to take a side through what he did? Not one I can think of. And once doesn’t denote “whenever”. I guess he could have taken the tried and true West Coast approach and turned to becoming addicted to illicit drugs? Would that be the way to handle things?

Last edited:
Jesus, blaming the evil hounding media now?

Dude is an outspoken flog, who seems to have his words undercut by his actions.

Outspoken? Is that a crime? Media reaction has been way over the top. Liam Jurrah, who attacked a guy with a machete, didn’t get as much press attention. Or Colin Sylvia who kicked his girlfriend in the stomach. Some context and proportionate reaction would halve been nice.

Outspoken? Is that a crime? Media reaction has been way over the top. Liam Jurrah, who attacked a guy with a machete, didn’t get as much press attention. Or Colin Sylvia who kicked his girlfriend in the stomach. Some context and proportionate reaction would halve been nice.

Nothing wrong with being outspoken, but if you consistently claim the moral high ground, its going to be a longer and harder fall.

No, however, how many captains have had to take a side through what he did? Not one I can think of. And once doesn’t denote “whenever”. I guess he could have taken the tried and true West Coast approach and turned to becoming addicted to illicit drugs? Would that be the way to handle things?

Yeah good one mate, how long did it take you to come up with that 10 year old joke? Juddy got heavily hooked on illicit drugs during 2006/07 did he? Or were you referring to Darren Glass?

You're acting like your mob is literally the only group to ever go through a hardship in the eyes of the media, and thus any actions taken by Tex walker are entirely above scrutiny. It's truly preposterous. Having a captain subject to an internal review is objectively strange and should rightly raise a few eyebrows. Footballers shouldn't be expected to be perfect individuals, as I've already said, but when the guy who's supposed to be setting an example starts acting out of line you shouldn't scream at other people for being a bit confused.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back