List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought we met him in melbourne at a restaurant. i dont think we ever flew over to melbourne.
Sat behind RTB and Fraser on their/my way to Perth. They surely weren't going to check out Cottesloe beach for surfing.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I with you boys, we’re certainly being connected with a lot of names and a lot of good ones at that.
Can’t remember a year when we were this busy.
They won’t all come off but bad luck, why go home with the immunity idol around our neck.
Leathers is like Evil Russel only more campaignerier.

Don’t know about Paddy but I’m sitting around 25% in case you’ve been wondering and that’s probably being conservative.

Yeah. Reckon I'm about 25%......

..... on each side :(

Hannebury for a future 2nd.
Gaff for free.
Trade pick 4 & Dunstan for Adelaide's 8 & 15
Trade 15 & future first for Shiel.
Draft Rozee with pick 8.

Have Steele, Shiel, Hannebury in the middle, Steven & Gaff on wings. Froffage.

You think it’s Christmas?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hannebery has now officially asked to be traded.
Sounds like we land Hanners.

Armo likely gone, Dunstan likely traded.

Get one of Sheil, Parker, Gaff or Wingard, get a young Scrimshaw type moneyball, pick up Menzel, and somehow keep the first round do and it has been a productive trade and draft period.

And to keep old mate defacto happy use our fourth rounders on his WA posse

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

On one hand the idea of Menzal does not excite me one bit.

On the other hand, he's free, we already have 7 list spots to fill and he's much better than anyone we delisted so why not?

Pretty sure he also averaged more goals than anyone in our list too. If it doesn't work out then we have lost nothing.
Was on target for 65+ goals until that groin injection went wrong and he spent the next 3 months out of the team.

If he was back to that sort of form he'd be just about first picked in our forwardline and we'd sort out the rest around him.

Not just asked to be traded but asked to be traded to St Kilda.

Hannebery, a three-time All-Australian, 2012 premiership player, 2015 AFLCA Player of the Year, 2010 Rising Star winner and Swans Life Member, has played 208 games for Sydney across 10 seasons and has expressed his desire to be traded to St Kilda.

http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/2018-09-12/hannebery-and-rohan-open-to-trade
Whats your thoughts on losing him? A lot on here can see his value because he is an experienced player who is all australian when fit, but looks pretty cooked at the moment. Be good to hear from someone who watches him every week.

Parker too? Just got an alert on my phone from the AFL website saying two have requested trades from Sydney.

Edit: Nope, Rohan the other one. Swans unequivocally deny Parker is available.

SEN right now mentioned Hanners and Parker.

Sorry but just have to correct the broscience here

You can’t convert fat to muscle, just biologically and thermically impossible.

From what I’ve seen in his physique he’s been doing a cleanish bulk since we have drafted him and his body fat would have dropped from 22-23% to about 17-18%.

Once again biologically speaking there’s nothing stopping him from being 11-12% BF, diabetes is a hindrance but as long as his glucose levels is up he can cut to that. I just feels it’s pointless cause being shredded makes literally no difference to biomechanics and stamina.

There would be a marginal difference in agility but new studies are showing the main difference is mentally.
Interesting.

Would his total mass (=weight) be an important consideration in improving both his anaerobic and aerobic running limits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back