PC World of Warcraft - Including Classic

Remove this Banner Ad

Faction and guild on Jubei?

Horde here. I raided BC in a guild called The Dread, we made it through to BT and dropped Kalecgos in Sunwell. Then raided all of LK and Cata with Dropbears of Funk who I'm still with (did have a brief 6-12month stint on Frostmourne Alliance end of LK/start of Cata). We were pretty s**t hot in LK, got some early kills including one of the first OS3D 10mans on the server. Guild has been borderline casual since then though. I don't recognise any body at all in my guild any more lol. Might be only 3 or 4 from all those years ago so I haven't managed to run any mythics with the guild cliques yet. Hopefully will have some better luck with pugs over the weekend but so far no one is interested in a 328 ret-ard haha.

Still rocking my T6 transmog and Hand of A'dal because I refuse to let go.

Really not getting pugs at 328? Ive pugged everything last week starting at 325 as arms, bit higher now mind you. Frostmourne Ally here, although with war mode on every shard is 80% barth horde sociopaths.

There are plenty of premades just looking for ~320'ish but I think the issue I'm having is that there are a lot of people 335+ now so if they apply too they get chosen over me because in WoW ilevel > skill or any other determining factor. My best bet at the moment is getting more factions to revered for the 335s.

There are plenty of premades just looking for ~320'ish but I think the issue I'm having is that there are a lot of people 335+ now so if they apply too they get chosen over me because in WoW ilevel > skill or any other determining factor. My best bet at the moment is getting more factions to revered for the 335s.
I need a damn 340 weapon to drop now, have basically everything else covered. 2hs don't exist.

I need a damn 340 weapon to drop now, have basically everything else covered. 2hs don't exist.

Weapns are arse to drop in general! I had a 301 two hander for ages when nearly everything else was 325 lol. Finally had a 2h drop from a heroic the other day. Unfortunately it was a mace so that isn’t very nice for my transmog but for now I’ll take it.

Faction and guild on Jubei?

from day one on jubei i was alliance for years in JUiCE (before it became a living joke)
many sever hops later and im horde in Shadowscourge, smallish kiwi based guild that just focus on heroic clear of content. mainly dads so not a lot of drama, only raid 4hrs a week, good group of people!

Life is keeping me offline this time around so i'm starting to fall behind, looking forward to raids opening though.

from day one on jubei i was alliance for years in JUiCE (before it became a living joke)
many sever hops later and im horde in Shadowscourge, smallish kiwi based guild that just focus on heroic clear of content. mainly dads so not a lot of drama, only raid 4hrs a week, good group of people!

Life is keeping me offline this time around so i'm starting to fall behind, looking forward to raids opening though.

Sterge said he was JUiCE. I vaguely remember them too from a loooonng time ago.

Sterge said he was JUiCE. I vaguely remember them too from a loooonng time ago.

Yes TheDinosaur was one of the original JUiCE members i was still raising in an Asian guild on one of the us realms. He needed someone to carry him so i rerolled a resto druid in JUiCE to help out

Yes TheDinosaur was one of the original JUiCE members i was still raising in an Asian guild on one of the us realms. He needed someone to carry him so i rerolled a resto druid in JUiCE to help out

This is mildly true, we did need a resto druid...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it a fair assumption that tank and dps gear is pretty much the same? Ret pally stat priority is haste then crit, and prot is haste then mastery. I got my ret set to 340 for the week then figured I’d chuck a prot set together. I ran a couple heroics to get some azerite items for the perks and a 1hand+shield but the rest of my ret gear is useable. Just like that it looks like I’ve got a 336 prot set. Much easier than the days I used to play when you required avoidance stats.

I've had 3 BoE's drop in the last week. Let your hate flow.

lol legit after posting this I got my fourth three minutes later...

U richman!

Levelling seems a lot quicker I have shot up to 36 pretty fast on this Rogue. This whole scaling zones from 1- 60 is damn helpful. Have enjoyed going back through some questing zones like Stonetalon and Silverpine Forest. Off to Hillsbrad next.

Levelling seems a lot quicker I have shot up to 36 pretty fast on this Rogue. This whole scaling zones from 1- 60 is damn helpful. Have enjoyed going back through some questing zones like Stonetalon and Silverpine Forest. Off to Hillsbrad next.

Yeah the scaling is pretty great early on, you can actually finish zones!!
Levelling is still a drag 60-80 but at least you can pick either BC or Wrath (wrath is apparently faster)
During 1-60 if you’re going for speed, stick to the original early zones as the quests are closer together so once you’re mounted you fly through them :)

OK, another nub/returning player question. Have appearances been removed or something? I used to have an Apollyon but I couldn't find it in my list to transmog. So I ran a Sunwell and it dropped... and I still don't have the appearance :oops:

Pretty sure you can mog it... I’ll have a look when I’m online next. Have you got the drop down set to 2 handers?

Pretty sure you can mog it... I’ll have a look when I’m online next. Have you got the drop down set to 2 handers?

Yeah I did. I thought maybe it was because I vendored it straight after but it kept all my ICC appearances after I ran that and vendored everything. It seems only the set pieces I purchased that I had to hold for an hour. I’ll have to run it again next reset and pay closer attention.

After a few weeks on it now I'm not that sure I'm that keen on the loop. Whenever I get an item level upgrade Azerite piece it obviously has higher Azerite level requirements to unlock the perks. This means the 370 chest in my bag isn't even an upgrade unless I grind Azerite. Expeditions are already a chore and so are dailies after grinding everyone to revered. I'm probably still stuck in the past where raid gear and tier sets are the be all, end all. It's been a fun few weeks to dip my toes back in but it's stale again for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back