Current Is WA Australia's New Murder Capital - SA wants to know

Remove this Banner Ad

Agreed, even though WA seems to have the "quantity". Looks like mostly from domestic violence and mental health problems.
SA has weird killings and still many unexplained murders and disappearances.

Did you watch City of Evil BlueE? While police were looking for a schoolgirl's body at the tip they stumbled over somebody else's decapitated head.

Did you watch City of Evil BlueE? While police were looking for a schoolgirl's body at the tip they stumbled over somebody else's decapitated head.
No. But SA had me at 80 year suppression of names of perpetrators in the Mullighan Report. You'd think there were Priests, Premiers, Police and legal Practitioners mentioned or something silly?

No. But SA had me at 80 year suppression of names of perpetrators in the Mullighan Report. You'd think there were Priests, Premiers, Police and legal Practitioners mentioned or something silly?
Firstly I'm not a major fan of suppression orders as I believe they do more bad than good. One of the things wrong is the allowance of further actions to continue.

I wonder , and maybe you know more from your study, but could releasing some names also by extension name the victims? Or at least make identification easier? One of the tenets of suppression I do agree with is the non-identification of victims. If this means some perpetrators hide under those orders then so be it. Its the random nature of suppressions that concern me.

Still trying to find the name and reasons for suppression of the person Judged (dont even know of a sentencing outcome ) of a case June 20 here that got questioned at the time. I mentioned it in another post on this board

Firstly I'm not a major fan of suppression orders as I believe they do more bad than good. One of the things wrong is the allowance of further actions to continue.

I wonder , and maybe you know more from your study, but could releasing some names also by extension name the victims? Or at least make identification easier? One of the tenets of suppression I do agree with is the non-identification of victims. If this means some perpetrators hide under those orders then so be it. Its the random nature of suppressions that concern me.

Still trying to find the name and reasons for suppression of the person Judged (dont even know of a sentencing outcome ) of a case June 20 here that got questioned at the time. I mentioned it in another post on this board
I don't think it was about protecting the victims. It was a commission of inquiry of children in state care in government and non government institutions, so don't think victims could be identified by releasing the names of the people suppressed. The terms of reference of the Inquiry were to investigate allegations of sexual abuse of children in State care and allegations of criminal conduct resulting in the death of children in State care.

THE horrific extent of sex abuse against children in state care over four decades has been revealed in the 600-page report of the Mullighan inquiry to State Parliament.
https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news...d/news-story/f678ff4f97ca6f16374ce25b8b7f3fc5
https://www.findandconnect.gov.au/ref/sa/biogs/SE01149b.htm

Two specials on SA tonight.

Channel 9, City of Evil at 9.30pm and Channel 7 at 10.00pm Crime Investigation Australia on the Truro murders.
I used to drive past the spot Worral died in a car accident. Fairly inoccuous spot , somewhat straight.

SA again. Stole about $130,000 of his disability pension.

A man has been charged with the murder of his cousin, Martin Craig Meffert, whose partial skeletal remains were found at a property in South Australia's mid-north in 2013.

The focus of police has now turned to at least one other person who may have accessed the 23-year-old's pension payments in the months and years after he died.

Mr Meffert was last seen in February 2005 when he boarded a bus to travel from Adelaide to Terowie.

He was never reported missing but in 2013 police found his partial skeletal remains in a bag at a property in Terowie during a visit about an unrelated matter.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/2018/09/28/14/15/man-arrested-over-cold-case-murder

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's another really weird one from SA. Current.

22 year old man, the carer of a 10yo boy with a disability vanished on Glenelg Beach. The 10 yo wandered the streets until after midnight apparently, naked.

An air, ground and sea search is continuing in a bid to find a young man who went missing at Glenelg beach while looking after a child with a disability.

Nischal Ghimire, 22, of Clarence Park, works as a carer and had been looking after a 10-year-old boy when he disappeared.

Mr Ghimire was last seen about 4pm on Thursday but was not reported missing until about 12.30am on Friday after the 10-year-old boy — who cannot speak — knocked on the door of a property on North Esplanade.

https://www.news.com.au/national/so...e/news-story/7b54482a9c7f73faef085db0bc12a0e6

FOUR suspicious deaths in WA since Boxing Day.

Police set up crime scene on Henderson Road in Munster after woman's death

A man who police say was running around naked and disoriented has been taken into custody in Perth's south after the body of a woman was found nearby in Munster — the fourth suspicious death in WA since Boxing Day.

FOUR suspicious deaths in WA since Boxing Day.

Police set up crime scene on Henderson Road in Munster after woman's death

A man who police say was running around naked and disoriented has been taken into custody in Perth's south after the body of a woman was found nearby in Munster — the fourth suspicious death in WA since Boxing Day.
Reads like that latest drug that sends people into psychosis

Do people actually get found guilty of murder in WA, most high profile cases seem to go the way of not guilty or someone else takes the blame.

Blame South Australia's reputation as serial killer central on three really horrendous cases.
  • The 'Truro murders' was the name given to a series of murders uncovered in the 1970s. The remains of seven girls were found; five in Truro in regional SA, one at Wingfield and one at Port Gawler.
  • The Snowtown or 'bodies-in-the-barrels' murders was the now infamous killing of 11 people in the 1990s. John Justin Bunting is serving a life sentence as the ring leader of the group responsible.
  • The 'Family murders' involved the killing and torture of five young men from the 1970s to the mid-1980s. Bevan Spencer von Einem is serving a life sentence for one of those murders.
There are also notorious unsolved disappearances, Adelaide Oval and the Beaumont children.

Recently, WA has been featuring for some extremely brutal, particularly vile crimes.

that's sufficient evidence to suggest WA needs to build a wall, to keep South Australians outs

Do people actually get found guilty of murder in WA, most high profile cases seem to go the way of not guilty or someone else takes the blame.

WA government services are more often than not incompetent.

The number of people set up by police and subsequently found not guilty attests to this.

The Roe8 decision highlighted the department of environments laziness to follow their own procedures.

The horrors of child protection.

Etc etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back