Song Contest Part XIII, Host: JoshWoodenSpoon, Theme: Woodblocks/Cowbells, Noms Due: Mon 8:45pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaysus

bc5b8a30181740948cd9080a21da2f41.jpg

raf,750x1000,075,t,101010:01c5ca27c6.u1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL there are some angry folks out there :p bahaha.

Also love the nod to William Wonka.
Im truly touched that Chappyuk thought of me.
Im afraid my nom is not dedicated to him but I will spam plenty of his shoegaze favorites just to show him I care.
Here is a start

That Frankie Miller song Darlin, at first I thought it was Darryl Braithwaite , then I started thinking Horses could actually sing that song now.
That's the way it's got to be.

I think you’ve made a typo...

This should be Sunday 10pm

Or maybe you meant to type Monday 10am

Figure it's because the playlist came out in the morning not night. R2M's drunken shenanigans have thrown out the timing.

I think you’ve made a typo...

This should be Sunday 10pm

Or maybe you meant to type Monday 10am
No typo, 48 hours is plenty of time and weekend nights dont suit me with footy and family. The next host can adjust times back to however they want.

No typo, 48 hours is plenty of time and weekend nights dont suit me with footy and family. The next host can adjust times back to however they want.
Oooh, fair call. MWPP noms due 10 AM Sunday - so we better listen to everything tonight, and then vote tonight or Sat :)

Oooh, fair call. MWPP noms due 10 AM Sunday - so we better listen to everything tonight, and then vote tonight or Sat :)
You’ve got today, tonight, tomorrow, tomorrow night and Sunday morning...surely it takes 5 minutes to do your votes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back