beartoo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 27, 2004
Moana Heights Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide
Time to kiss off the 2018 shitehouse year and start afresh.
The 2019 season looms as a good one for our club with the talent we currently have and some high picks in a good draft.
A question: Does the club do enough for its members? I kinda feel taken for granted these days. It's a seller's market and what will be the increase this year? How much becomes too much for some?

Aug 17, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Autobots and Team America
Do they host a football game 11 weeks of the season and provide me a seat? Yes.

Job done.
As an Essential Crow member I dont get a seat...

Giving "members" full Board voting rights is really the only true change to our membership the club can make that adds real value to our "membership".

Oh and I want a blue hat this year....I have too many yellow ones.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I know there will be gripes in this thread. Without getting into specifics, the club on its own accord has gone above and beyond any expectation I could possibly have had to make sure things have gotten done regarding how I handle my tickets.

I know you have to take the word of a foreigner from 10,000 plus miles (and however many more kilometers) on an internet fan board, but I can say that what they did on their own, almost no other professional club would have done, especially given the success on home turf we have enjoyed most of the past few years.

My family held Cleveland Browns tickets since the club was formed until I gave them up 4 years ago---and they would never had done what the Crows organization stepped up to do.

So while I am sure there are flaws and minor complaints, I think it only right to drop a note in here to let everyone know they do a lot of good and do so quietly without fanfare or drawing attention to their deeds.

Feb 4, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Magpies - SNAFL
Putting this out there again. If anyone wants (or knows) of anyone who would like a seated 2019 season, I am having a gap year so am looking to sell for 12 months. These are silver memberships and if the Crows make finals you can also use these tickets to get priority. If the Crows make GF then you can also use the tickets in the ballot etc.

The seats are undercover in the Eastern stands and you are protected against the Sun and the rain. They are almost centre on the wing and has an amazing view of the entire ground.

I often brag they are the best seats in the house....they are pretty good if you like to see everything.

Anyway PM me if interested.

brucetiki

Guest of Her Majesty
Nov 7, 2002
Wentworth Detention Ctr
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide, Centrals
The Libs have advised that they are moving to a 'full cost recovery model' for the Footy Express.

That means either a significant increase in member prices to cover the cost of the Footy Express, or the Footy Express to be no longer be included in your ticket.

beartoo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 27, 2004
Moana Heights Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide
The Libs have advised that they are moving to a 'full cost recovery model' for the Footy Express.

That means either a significant increase in member prices to cover the cost of the Footy Express, or the Footy Express to be no longer be included in your ticket.

I thought Pear and Crows were already paying full price for this?

Happy they've expanded the members choice to beanie - that means I'll now have the complete hat/scarf/beanie set

Beanie will be arriving at right time of year for me ;)

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide

Liberals or thier masters will have investments in car parking in the city.

Apr 22, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide

So long as full economies of scale are realized and Port memberships go up by more as there’s less of them to spread the cost around.

Back