Damian Barrett

Remove this Banner Ad

lol. The funniest part is all these doggies supporters are up in arms. Leave Tom alone, stop bullying, I dont care about salaries ext.

But I bet you if Boyd played for another team you would not give a ****.

Now before you try to have another go at me, I never said I agree with Barrett. However just because you have depression it should not exempt you from criticism because it sure as hell doesnt exempt you from praise

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah, bugger it. All you people with depression and anxiety, harden the **** up. :rolleyes:

Oh, and apparently supporters of clubs stick up for their own. Well, bugger me, who would've known eh?

How many times does a 'professional' need to criticize a player and his contract?
Everyone knows the club gave out a contract that would be overs for just about any player(at that time), everyone knows that for the most part the player hasn't performed up to the level of the contract, so one would think a 'professional' journo would only need to make his/her point once and move on to other important 'breaking' news(like so and so has a new agent lol). Anything more is really obsession and meanness.
Unprofessional AND lazy

How many times does a 'professional' need to criticize a player and his contract?
Everyone knows the club gave out a contract that would be overs for just about any player(at that time), everyone knows that for the most part the player hasn't performed up to the level of the contract, so one would think a 'professional' journo would only need to make his/her point once and move on to other important 'breaking' news(like so and so has a new agent lol). Anything more is really obsession and meanness.
Unprofessional AND lazy

Much like a particular poster in this thread, for whatever reason it seems to have become personal to justify their initial response to the Boyd deal.

What's the story with the incident between Bevo and Barret at the Brownlow.

Where they involved in a scuffle in a bathroom or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the story with the incident between Bevo and Barret at the Brownlow.

Where they involved in a scuffle in a bathroom or something?
He said recently on Triple M that Beveridge bumped or brushed him with his shoulder, then they had a heated discussion, and it might've got more physical had others not intervened. It started over the Michael Talia thing that Barrett reported. He talks about it on here from about the 4 min mark, but has since gone in more detail about how rough it was and who rescued him; I can't remember who
https://omny.fm/shows/the-sounding-board/episode-2-an-olive-branch

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He said recently on Triple M that Beveridge bumped or brushed him with his shoulder, then they had a heated discussion, and it might've got more physical had others not intervened. It started over the Michael Talia thing that Barrett reported. He talks about it on here from about the 4 min mark, but has since gone in more detail about how rough it was and who rescued him; I can't remember who
https://omny.fm/shows/the-sounding-board/episode-2-an-olive-branch
I cant imagine Barret coming out on top V a wet paper bag, so all a bit of tough guy bluster by the sound of it lol.

Does anyone know why Damo has some sort of axe to grind with the Brisbane Lions? Some of his comments throughout the year have just been childish and petty. This week it was:

If: we've been critical ...

then: we don't back away. But we get it. You do appear set to launch into something OK. Well done – despite ladder position finishes of 15th, 17th, 17th, 18th and 15th, your world is seen to be aglow.

Hes always hated the Lions. It gives him sustenance or something.

We could win it all next year and his sliding doors would be: IF The Lions think they've made it now... THEN we have to see if they really are what they claim to be after this cup.

Hahaha spot on.

Does anyone know why Damo has some sort of axe to grind with the Brisbane Lions? Some of his comments throughout the year have just been childish and petty. This week it was:

then: we don't back away. But we get it. You do appear set to launch into something OK. Well done – despite ladder position finishes of 15th, 17th, 17th, 18th and 15th, your world is seen to be aglow.

I noticed this as well. Blind Freddie could see that even though the Lions weren’t winning games early on that they were on the right track. It comes down to the fact that he’s just a massive tosspot. Plain and simple.

Craig Hutchison. He's been saying similar stuff all year. Also said bizarre stuff like, Brisbane need a "tactician" to be premiership contenders going forward. WTF?

But yes he's being drip fed this stuff by Hutchy you'd think.

He's an arse licking flog of the highest degree.

Was all over Buckley and the Pies last year. Changes his opinion more than his underwear.

Really hope Bevo finishes off the job at this years Brownlow.

I noticed this as well. Blind Freddie could see that even though the Lions weren’t winning games early on that they were on the right track. It comes down to the fact that he’s just a massive tosspot. Plain and simple.

I've noticed it too, he is a weird unit. Hated the Dees too till about 2015 now loves us, also seems to have an axe to grind with B Scott even though he is a North supporter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back