Betting websites

Jan 15, 2006
Oz
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Orlando Magic, Baltimore Ravens
hmmmmmm i pretty much break even as i do some normal betting just the usual hack multis and stuff.. i might try and keep most of it in there and do a couple withdrawels slowly over the next few months... yeh think im gunna not do the whole 9000 in one go LOL.. it was such a good offer at free cash when osaka was 15 when she was suppose to be 8 that i had to take it and lay it off for 500 odd guranteed $$$ (thinking there wasn't much chance she'd actually win the tourny so id just be pulling out my lay profit from betfair) instead it bloody wins at the one place i dont wanna get in trouble with

Definitely not the whole lot. I'd keep $2K in there to try to show them you aren't cutting and running.

Jugada

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Withdraw it all. It literally makes zero difference to whether you would get promo banned or not. If anything, depending on how you withdraw, it would piss them off more sending 20 small withdrawals because they have to eat the fee

Bottom line is though it makes no difference to whether you get banned from promos or not

demon_fanatic

Premiership Player
May 8, 2006
bayswater
AFL Club
Melbourne
Ok thanks guys:) what you guys think about tab will they ever get strict on people betting all 18 horse races for bonuses lol? Or they don't really have a-hole traders like sportsbet pbet n crown?

Jugada

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
I opened a 22bet overseas bookmaker account and now they are making it very hard to withdraw money can any one help me with what to do

Nothing you can do really. Risks of betting with an unregulated overseas bookmaker. The one you are talking about appears to be a hit and run brand too so they will do what they can to keep your money i reckon.

I don't know why anyone gets involved with these brands when we have things much better here anyway

Sabbathen

Club Legend
Aug 17, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Nothing you can do really. Risks of betting with an unregulated overseas bookmaker. The one you are talking about appears to be a hit and run brand too so they will do what they can to keep your money i reckon.

I don't know why anyone gets involved with these brands when we have things much better here anyway
People still fall for the old Nigerian prince inheritance email scams too

NERDY

Club Legend
Jul 31, 2009
Life of Leisure.
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Rockets, Oregon Ducks, Inter.
has anyone had any luck trying to use 1xbet (Russian) on here??

I've signed up but deposits won't go through. Seems pretty obvious why but hoping someone has/is using it!

How well do we know our Bookmakers? What are the following banners/logos associated with?

upload_2018-9-15_8-47-27.png

upload_2018-9-15_8-48-20.png

upload_2018-9-15_8-50-45.png

upload_2018-9-15_8-51-30.png

upload_2018-9-15_8-52-9.png

upload_2018-9-15_8-54-8.png

Cash is King

Quiet Australian
Sep 8, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Speaking of bookies and scumbags I’ll try and upload the screenshot I took of Neds rejecting $149.99 and accepting $0.01. Furthermore they’re now making me jump through hoops to turnover the deposit.

tigertigertiger

Club Legend
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 11, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
I opened a 22bet overseas bookmaker account and now they are making it very hard to withdraw money can any one help me with what to do

Take the dispute to SBR, they are helpful sometimes for people in this situation

Otherwise just keep going through there hoops and hope it works

have had many many offshore accounts myself, don't use any anymore and only had one try to avoid paying me (betway) but they eventually did after I had a bit of help from SBR, now I think betway doesn't take Aussie customers anyway

Sabbathen

Club Legend
Aug 17, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Within a week someone has posted about being ripped off by 22bet and problems with 1xbet... a bit of googling reveals evidence they are actually the same company. Are people really that stupid they wouldn't do proper due diligence before handing over their money to an illegally operated offshore bookmaker? If they are withholding your funds you have next zero hope of getting it returned. You can report them to SBR or any of the other bookmaker review sites but they have absolutely no jurisdiction over these criminals and clearly the thousands of negative reviews and common stories mean nothing to them. What I would be even more concerned about than getting any winnings or deposits back, is how much of your personal data they now hold. Submitted ID documents, payment details(hope you didn't try and deposit with a credit card), common email, usernames and passwords used for other accounts - i'd be changing absolutely everything.

NERDY

Club Legend
Jul 31, 2009
Life of Leisure.
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Rockets, Oregon Ducks, Inter.

Jugada

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Two main reasons.

One is they have live betting without making a phone call, which I want. Secondly, I think I have a way to use it whilst still getting my money.

I've definitely read the horror stories and bad reviews and know the risk, I think its worth a try though.

Thats insane then that you would still give your money to a site where you know all they do is make dodgy sites to drain members deposits until you need to start a new site. It doesnt matter if they were offering 95% markets, when they're a Russian scam bookie it is definitely not worth a try.

Howdo you think you can still use it while still getting your money?

Back