Libbas goal in the 97 prelim

Remove this Banner Ad

i would love it if the afl or the bulldogs or someone for that matter applied hawk-eye/digitised goal review. They have the necessary information given there would have been more than one angle from the telecast that day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mark West kicked it out on the full twice and they were not goals either. My radio broke that day for some reason
maybe being embedded in the bedroom wall had something to do with it. I went in 98 and that was even worse,
but at least I got to see Andrew McLeod play. We choked big time failed to kick a goal in the last quarter.

Mark West kicked it out on the full twice and they were not goals either. My radio broke that day for some reason
maybe being embedded in the bedroom wall had something to do with it. I went in 98 and that was even worse,
but at least I got to see Andrew McLeod play. We choked big time failed to kick a goal in the last quarter.
Should've drafted Dale Morris earlier

I was there that day sitting seven rows back behind the point post. It went a meter to the left of the right hand goal post as I was looking at it. And I thought you ripper am I off to the BIG DANCE to watch us take on a severely wounded St Kilda. Couldn't believe it when the point was signalled

I’ve said it on here before and I’ll say it again.

The reason we lost the 1997 Prelim was that Plough played Nathan Brown ahead of Steve Kolyniuk.

Possibly, but the bigger selection mistake was playing Romero with a dodgy dislocated shoulder from the semi. He was out of the prelim before half time, so we played the second half down one (key) midfielder. Billy should have replaced Romero, not Brown.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back