Banter The 2019-20 offseason offtopic chat thread (a.k.a. The Steam Room)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazz Cat

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 10, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Always nice to have relaxing sundays Scotland. Might even jump into my sauna room soon which I haven’t used for a while.

On the topic, if we have to rebuild we will rebuild. Won’t hear a single complaint or pessimistic commentary from me. I am just well aware of how challenging a period of time that will be for us, unless we have a very very talent group like we did before they only took a couple of years to get back to finals
You have a sauna room?

Jan 13, 2006
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
geelong
85D8A6F5-C13B-4B7E-844C-8A5C973491C1.jpeg
You have a sauna room?

Jan 13, 2006
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
geelong
My son has a sauna built into his wardrobe, a one-man go. He loves it. Infra Red

They are great if you have the additional space!

I am more an outdoor person than indoor thought. I enjoy sitting around the outdoor fire pit with a glass of red more than most of the stuff I have inside.

They are great if you have the additional space!

I am more an outdoor person than indoor thought. I enjoy sitting around the outdoor fire pit with a glass of red more than most of the stuff I have inside.
I prefer cryotherapy. Love walking / running in winter. Summer/heat is just not me.

Jan 13, 2006
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
geelong
I prefer cryotherapy. Love walking / running in winter. Summer/heat is just not me.

Same here. Dislike the summer heat. Why I am spending this December/January in USA to get away from it all. Split the time between Colorado and Florida which is quite nice during that time although can get quite cold when a breeze blows.

Much more of a cold rug up sort of person like yourself.

Same here. Dislike the summer heat. Why I am spending this December/January in USA to get away from it all. Split the time between Colorado and Florida which is quite nice during that time although can get quite cold when a breeze blows.

Much more of a cold rug up sort of person like yourself.
That sounds like you must have family or contacts over there if it's a regular escape.
I cycle commute just about everywhere, so lots of air con!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jan 13, 2006
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
geelong
That sounds like you must have family or contacts over there if it's a regular escape.
I cycle commute just about everywhere, so lots of air con!

I have family I stay with in Colorado and the time I spend in Orlando is out of pocket. Besides LA a day or so sometimes I don’t stop over many other spots.

Must be a fit man Vdubs. Get yourself into many cycling events or marathons?

I have family I stay with in Colorado and the time I spend in Orlando is out of pocket. Besides LA a day or so sometimes I don’t stop over many other spots.

Must be a fit man Vdubs. Get yourself into many cycling events or marathons?
Marathons until first daughter born (1988). Yep, old man. Now just jog for fitness and bike for commuting. Lots of walking every day.

Jan 13, 2006
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
geelong
Yeah same, In summer when it's too hot I go over to the yarra ranges and do some trout fishing, lot cooler in the forest there.
Poor mans Colorado escape lol.

Might have to head down there one day for fishing as I love it for scenic drives. Must be beautiful scenery fishing as well.

Do you take a boat out or fish from land?

Will keep this semi relevant to Scott... think Chris scott goes fishing occasionally or something as well... reckon he would be a snapper season guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back