Anita Cobby Murder

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it just the cynic in me or is John Cobby the biggest drama queen?
Quite frankly, I though he was full of s**t and tried to make it a lot about him.

Last edited:

Well that'll nip the parole talk in the bud for another 30 at least.
" NEVER to be released "
This generation won't ever forget those 4 words.

The difference between good men and bad , the strong and the weak......

Is it just the cynic in me or is John Cobby the biggest drama queen?
Quite frankly, I though he was full of s**t and tried to make it a lot about him.

1st time he's spoken publically ( that we know of ) about it.
Tiiiiiny bit harsh mate , i think we can give the man a pass on this one......

Luckily they eased up on the music countdown they had going. Ffs such a serious topic and wait here's "Great Southern Land"!!! Some Ice House, some Simply Red... yeah I get it, it was her favourite song, but it was completely unnecessary and almost ruined the whole show.

Anyway, thankfully that all stopped once they got into the case, trial, afterwards etc, but I thought it could have been done a lot better. The final few minutes were completely over the top. I also thought the way it was edited/ the order of the questions was wrong too.

Nice little edit at the start of the show to make us think she was pregnant during the murder, but then it turned out that was prior to it all.

Still so sad and so much anger still. I'd think if I were the killers I'd stay right where I was in prison.

The music was there to add impact to the viewers psyche. ( and it worked - for me at least )
The songs were ( mostly ) from that time period.

Really struck a cord with me.....Every breath you take :cry::cry:

That was 1 of the hardest things i've ever watched , harder to watch than the CI episode imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another bump.

Current Affair tonight are interviewing the detectives from the case.

Not sure why they are bringing all this up again, but will be interesting. And tbh, this case should never, ever be forgotten.

Hope the scum bags serving life with no parole are rotting away nicely in prison.

The Bega Schoolgirl murders is another for mine that should never be forgotten.

The Bega Schoolgirl murders is another for mine that should never be forgotten.

Funnily enough stumbled upon the CSI Australia episode of this yesterday (was going thru some old DVDs- back when we had Foxtel and no access to the crime channel, got them copied for me)- and re-watched it. Still got emotional/tears watching old news footage of those poor parents. One of the worst- in terms of the duration and suffering they endured.

Funnily enough stumbled upon the CSI Australia episode of this yesterday (was going thru some old DVDs- back when we had Foxtel and no access to the crime channel, got them copied for me)- and re-watched it. Still got emotional/tears watching old news footage of those poor parents. One of the worst- in terms of the duration and suffering they endured.

My wife and I driving from Phillip Island to Canberra, drove on the road where they were found (well the Monaro Hwy) the day before it happened. A decade or so later I would end up looking after these pieces of s**t in Barwon.

Prior to it, I was in the Navy and we moved from Cairns to Canberra, we drove down and stayed in a caravan park in Yass for a week at the same time that Camilleri and Kiwi Beckettt were living in Yass running amok.

My wife and I driving from Phillip Island to Canberra, drove on the road where they were found (well the Monaro Hwy) the day before it happened. A decade or so later I would end up looking after these pieces of s**t in Barwon.

Prior to it, I was in the Navy and we moved from Cairns to Canberra, we drove down and stayed in a caravan park in Yass for a week at the same time that Camilleri and Kiwi Beckettt were living in Yass running amok.

:eek:

Tell me they'll never release Beckett ffs. I know he cooperated with police, but ffs he was as bad as Camelleri

Remove this Banner Ad

Back